VALKYRIE DRIVE BHIKKHUNI [25% off]--EXPIRED!! O.o

Anyone want this (it’s also currently 10% off on steam)?

Buy it \o/

Probably won’t get to it before the coupon expires…

1 Like

gord0 Oh god…yeah, with Horizon close, I don’t think you’ll buy Valkyrie anytime soon haha

1 Like

I love the text document :smiley:

1 Like

katsuo said in VALKYRIE DRIVE BHIKKHUNI [25% off]:

gord0 Oh god…yeah, with Horizon close, I don’t think you’ll buy Valkyrie anytime soon haha

Sooner than you think. It’s my current game now!

Out of the box runs at a solid 1440p60 in crossfire at max settings. Xbone controller actually works.

Pretty fun so far, though so far there’s one of the fighters I can’t stand playing as and the story mode doesn’t let you pick which character you are for each missions (so far).

Oh also, Katsuo compatible: the only audio is Japanese. Also if you want you can change the text (including ui) to Japanese (I didn’t so I know what the fuck I’m doing).

Will post more later. : ]

1 Like

So basically, each girl can either fight or turn into a weapon. The weapons have “drives” you can set off if you build up a meter in combat. Each time you set off another drive the weapon girl loses more clothes and you get more powerful. Also lose clothes from getting hit a lot. So basically a better version of that other rippy-clothes game.

Oh, also, can probably move this thread to gaming section now.

1 Like

gord0 Sooooooooooooo…basically game of the year? kthx

1 Like

gord0 your wish is my command

1 Like

Yo gord0 , please wish some games for me so Andy can buy me some muehueuhe

2 Likes

katsuo said in VALKYRIE DRIVE BHIKKHUNI [25% off]--EXPIRED!! O.o:

Yo gord0 , please wish some games for me so Andy can buy me some muehueuhe

You’ll probably want to wish for a 360 or XBone controller too. Not sure if dual shock 4 works.

gord0 Already have them. So that’s not a problem. The problem is how to get the game for $5 XD

1 Like

Just beat it! Pretty damn good for a game about an island full of girls with clothes that always rip and they can turn into weapons and combine with another girl to do battle!

Who am I kidding? only Katsuo gives a shit! XD

1 Like