Vampyr

Looks like it could be pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJhfM2mXJ8

awesome, will have to watch for this. I loved Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.

1 Like

Polekatt I was interested in that but had heard a lot of bad things about it so did not get it.

Sir_diealot Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is an amazing game. That comes from someone who doesn’t like vampires or anything similar. :wink:

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Vampyr:

Sir_diealot Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is an amazing game. That comes from someone who doesn’t like vampires or anything similar. :wink:

Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong game, I remember there was lots of blue vision for them seeing at night and stuff.

Sir_diealot Hmmm, I honestly don’t remember if there was such thing in the game. But then again, I played it in year 2007 so I barely remember anything about the game. What I do remember is that I really enjoyed playing it haha

1 Like

Sir_diealot yeah, you may be thinking of the wrong game. I don’t remember anything about blue vision, and can’t think of anything that was bad about that game.
Some folks say there was a lot of bugs, but I never encountered any, and there was an unofficial patch for it.

Katsuo said in Vampyr:

Sir_diealot Hmmm, I honestly don’t remember if there was such thing in the game. But then again, I played it in year 2007 so I barely remember anything about the game. What I do remember is that I really enjoyed playing it haha

Polekatt said in Vampyr:

Sir_diealot yeah, you may be thinking of the wrong game. I don’t remember anything about blue vision, and can’t think of anything that was bad about that game.
Some folks say there was a lot of bugs, but I never encountered any, and there was an unofficial patch for it.

I did some quick digging and I think this may be what I was thinking of.