Vitchelo DF30 Smart Bracelet!

Before I give you my review, I got this for free as I won it on a Amazon Giveaway and was asked to give my honest opinion on this object by the company which I have been spreading around today so here goes.

At first, this smart bracelet came and I wasn’t sure what to think of it. I have never owned such a device before, but I wanted to give it a try at the very least. This device has many interesting features, starting with the ability to change modes by the swipe of your finger across the digital screen.
Normally, I don’t do watch’s or even bracelets because they bother my wrist. However, Having received this and worn it for a few hours it did not bother my wrist what so ever.
The Phone app was easy to setup and link with this device allowing for me to monitor everything from my Android phone. The device is stylish, easy to use and comfortable.

If I had to give this star a rating from 1-10. I would give it a 10* for comfort, ease of use, functionality and style. The easy to setup charging cable hooks right into the USB port of your pc allowing for easy charging of this device as well. All in all, a great little device, I can not wait to use it more.

So what does it even do? You left that part out :wink:

1 Like

schlitty It measures weeaboo level mohohoho

1 Like

schlitty said in Vitchelo DF30 Smart Bracelet!:

So what does it even do? You left that part out :wink:

Some say it measures your Digital Penis size worth in Bitcoins :smirk:

2 Likes