VR: Who's buying?

Just curious…after watching a Playstation 4 VR game video called Robinson, I’m excited about the idea of VR.

Currently my computer isn’t up to snuff for VR like Oculus or other…

Who’s going to jump in the VR train?

I would love to but no sense even trying with my eyes.

1 Like

Maybe when I get a PS4, I might get a Playstation VR with it. I really liked the games Sony has presented on E3. Plus the good thing is that the Playstation VR thingy doesn’t cost a fortune to get. But, to be honest, I’m not into all that VR experience. I still like the old school way :1234:

1 Like

Katsuo said in VR: Who's buying?:

Maybe when I get a PS4, I might get a Playstation VR with it. I really liked the games Sony has presented on E3. Plus the good thing is that the Playstation VR thingy doesn’t cost a fortune to get. But, to be honest, I’m not into all that VR experience. I still like the old school way :1234:

I’ll admit being interested, but it is all a dream thing for me… Man it is really expensive.

Here’s a horse: :racehorse:

1 Like

2D graphic VR … I rather buy worth something for $800. Or just unpack my N64. Play in 800x400 put my nose to the screen and got me a VR! :grin:

1 Like

Not me, costs way too much for me and i really need a new PSU since mine is making so much noise and its not the fan lol I also plan to upgrade my CPU hopefully and motherboard since my audio jack is broke :smiley:

1 Like

I will get it when it is a bit cheaper…

Moved this over to technology as well :wink:

While it is cool looking, the expense is just too much for me. Sure I could save up for a bit but I just can’t drop that much cash on something I may or may not enjoy after a few hours!

I am not buying, being its only exclusive, is the major turn off, there is no need for it to be they are just money hungry.

Only0neKnight If I was to purchase it would be the HTC VIVE and not the locked down Oculus!

Spinalfailed Got a feeling they are gonna go same route in the end. Too much potential for profit to ignore unfortunately.

Only0neKnight i don’t think so. I think it will be a selling point!

Spinalfailed Definitely would be nice if so though :slight_smile: That it stays open that is.

1 Like

Not me. My eyes are to precious to me. :smiley:

Zmajuga Quitter! we all go blind sometime! hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Spinalfailed
Boobs and Booty. No amount of VR can replace that view. XD
I’ll stick with my eyes. :smiley:

Zmajuga I’m married what are these things you speak of?!? lmao Actually my wife rocks(shes staring over my shoulder RUN j/k) hahahahahah She actually is pretty awesome though Any woman that sticks by you through multiple surgeries, massive anger, depression more anger, 2 foreclosures, and some more anger and depression without losing her sanity is a saint. Without her I probably wouldn’t be here and I don’t mean here on GEX!

3 Likes

Spinalfailed
I’m married too. I just love the sight of my wife. :smiley:
Wives are awesome.

2 Likes

Zmajuga shes standing there isnt she? lmao :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spinalfailed
Nope. I’m just a lucky bastard. :smiley: