Vudu has X-Men Apocalypse on sale for $9.99 USD

Right now Vudu has X-Men Apocalypse on sale for $9.99 USD if anybody is interested. Only on sale today. I know I am not the only Marvel fan here so I thought I would share.

http://www.vudu.com/movies/?CID=Email&SCID=Deal&KWID=weeklydeals_HL_11082016#!content/749527

X-men movies died after the 3rd one sadly. The only superhero movie I loved to watch. Before Deadpool xD

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Vudu has X-Men Apocalypse on sale for $9.99 USD:

X-men movies died after the 3rd one sadly. The only superhero movie I loved to watch. Before Deadpool xD

I can’t say that I agree with you on the X-Men, or on Deadpool, Deadpool was okay and I am glad I got to see it but it is one of the lower rated Marvel movies to me.

Sir_diealot We dont have to agree, I am sure someone has different or better taste than me, it was my shared private opinion :stuck_out_tongue: 10 dollar is still a great price for a full hd movie.

1 Like

Sir_diealot We dont have to agree, I am sure someone has different or better taste than me, it was my shared private opinion :stuck_out_tongue: 10 dollar is still a great price for a full hd movie.

Sorry, I was not trying to make it an argument, if it came off that way I apologize. Yes it is a good price.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Totally not came it off that way. I was sure that with my comment I start something nasty even if i dont want to :stuck_out_tongue: I am not so good with my english composition :smiley:

Sir_diealot Totally not came it off that way. I was sure that with my comment I start something nasty even if i dont want to :stuck_out_tongue: I am not so good with my english composition :smiley:

You do far better in English than I could do in your language bud.

2 Likes