Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

I just completed the game XD I don’t have any comment besides go play :smiley: Now i’m going to complete Red Alert and some other games :stuck_out_tongue:

I only accept it if it was on hard :smiley: Best War40k game, good campaign and base building.

buttstallion Do you really think that i’m a filthy casual ? XD I never play any games bellow hard XD

1 Like

walruswitalys Good to know you are not a Katsuo :smiley: And you play games without achievements :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion Well he does 100% of all games I do only which i love XD The only game i want 100% left is Arma XD

Hey now us filthy casuals don’t only play normal some of us play hard mode after beating casual mode :wink:

gorkie I played Arma 3 on realistic mode+ you can adjust and edit difficulty on your own… last 4 mission took me about 10 hours to complete XD It was really hard to sneak in one mission and it was even harder to repeal attack on two different ones XD

buttstallion said in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War:

walruswitalys Good to know you are not a Katsuo :smiley: And you play games without achievements :smiley:

Yeah, I play my games on all modes. Sucks to be me :confused:

Beat Arma 2 as well… had few missions left was nice… flying is meh in that game. Now will go play first Arma and beat it as well.

walruswitalys was this DoW 3 or the original game?

if it’s #3… do it have enough great quotes?

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

1 Like

sgt_t8ie This is the first one…the new one…well, very avarage.

1 Like

buttstallion ahhhh… the first still can’t be beaten? Such a disappointment.

I went back now im playing it again XD

1 Like