Warning!

Hola folks, hope you are well.

It has come to my attention that there are people who shamelessly ask from good natured folks a great deal of stuff and are using lying and deceit to get them. Some like me are still active on Tribe and I have seen it there too.

In GTribe there is not much I can do, nor do I want to honestly, apart from protect some VERY specific friends and all the NEW members of the site. However here it’s a different story.

Listen, I know you guys love sharing; I do too. I will not be the rotten bastard that says “don’t do it cause he didn’t do it for you”, that’s complete bullshit, but giving to people who are just outright taking ADVANTAGE of the good nature of some folks is plain insulting. I didn’t want to make this kind of post, especially not on my freaking birthday, but I NEED to warn my friends. That’s all there is to it.

To those good gentlemen who think they are smart. I know who you are and quite likely I am not the only one. Because there is something called etiquette, I am not calling you out by names. Let this be a lesson to you please. Just stop. You are more than welcome to be part of any community (unless you fuck it up) and things can be forgiven. There are people you can suck up to in order to get games that quite frankly get a kick out of it cause they feel important. Please go to them. This is all I will say. Next time I will not give you a subtle warning.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole here, but I believe in second or even third (to some it’s probably fifth or sixth too) chances. But sometimes, things go way out of hand.

5 Likes

Zmajuga THAT was the best thing ever! I LOVED this one! Best birthday present ever! Dude, I can’t believe this, totally unexpected! xD

But yeah, I am back again ^^ Or at the very least I try to! Many thanks for your wishes mate!

2 Likes

agree, but something else in this post caught my eye, and I have to ask Alex

Alex said in /404:

Hola folks, hope you are well.

It has come to my attention that there are people who shamelessly ask from good natured folks a great deal of stuff and are using lying and deceit to get them. Some like me are still active on Tribe and I have seen it there too.

How are you still active on Tribel?? I had thought all along that you and I were the two people that got permanently banned unnecessarily, simply for signing up here with our friends, even though we originally had no ill intent towards anyone, and wanted to stay both places. (And yes, I’m sorry to say that STILL bothers me, simply because I had quite a bit of people that I enjoyed keeping up with over there, in their personal lives, and still to this day I have no way of keeping up with them anymore. THAT is what bothers me, not the other stuff) But anyway, that sentence caught my eye and I had to ask…

1 Like

Polekatt I was unbanned a week after all this happened really. I refused to send an e-mail to anyone and I specifically said this to Angel himself. After a while, I found out that I was unbanned, from what I do know some GTribers said that I should be unbanned, don’t know much more to be honest.

1 Like

If there truly is a problem you should message teh_g or me some specific examples so we can be aware and keep an eye out. Also, happy birthday! Stop trying to get games from me :wink:

2 Likes

It’s obvious he’s talking about Arsononion right? XD I joke but seriously… He is right?

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur On GT i refused so many games,even here i know i made some people upset XD But i agree there were a lot of selfish people and i really hate selfish people… I gave how much i could and will always will but when i cant well im not guilty because i live in shithole and after i pay my bills and stuff i barely can afford myself some good game but ill give every once in a while XD I know people on GT who took over 400 games and just gave free “reddit stuff” lol f that

1 Like

Arsononion said in Warning!:

MyLifeForAiur On GT i refused so many games,even here i know i made some people upset XD But i agree there were a lot of selfish people and i really hate selfish people… I gave how much i could and will always will but when i cant well im not guilty because i live in shithole and after i pay my bills and stuff i barely can afford myself some good game but ill give every once in a while XD I know people on GT who took over 400 games and just gave free “reddit stuff” lol f that

Shut up and buy me things <3

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Warning!:

If there truly is a problem you should message teh_g or me some specific examples so we can be aware and keep an eye out. Also, happy birthday! Stop trying to get games from me :wink:

Alex definitely let me know if you have issues here at all

1 Like

Yea there is one person over there I banned from my group on Facebroke because I found out she and her so called sister were actually scammers.

When things first started I was grabbing every game I could get but decided to back off that because I was not finishing what I have and felt guilty about it. I had one person there that is well known for giving people stuff that I told to stop giving me stuff, he is such a good person and so many take advantage of him.

I still enjoy giving stuff though, so with that said does anybody want Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger?

2 Likes

Sir_diealot said in Warning!:

Yea there is one person over there I banned from my group on Facebroke because I found out she and her so called sister were actually scammers.

When things first started I was grabbing every game I could get but decided to back off that because I was not finishing what I have and felt guilty about it. I had one person there that is well known for giving people stuff that I told to stop giving me stuff, he is such a good person and so many take advantage of him.

I still enjoy giving stuff though, so with that said does anybody want Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger?

hahaha still trying to give that away? Is it on PC? Will it lessen my itch for RDR?

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Warning!:

Sir_diealot said in Warning!:

hahaha still trying to give that away? Is it on PC? Will it lessen my itch for RDR?

Actually I think this is another copy. It is on PC everything I do is on PC

1 Like

That is an excellent game Sgt_T8ie , take it! every bit worth playing!

Polekatt BUt, but…

Mirror’s Edge
Witcher 3
Van Helsing - that one has me bogged down why did I decide to start that one :stuck_out_tongue:
Deus Ex HR
Skyrim remaster
Divinity OS2 Beta - when it arrives on GoG
Dishonored 2
and the list continues…

I don’t think I need it. There’s nothing as sad as a game unplayed.

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Warning!:

Polekatt BUt, but…

Mirror’s Edge
Witcher 3
Van Helsing - that one has me bogged down why did I decide to start that one :stuck_out_tongue:
Deus Ex HR
Skyrim remaster
Divinity OS2 Beta - when it arrives on GoG
Dishonored 2
and the list continues…

I don’t think I need it. There’s nothing as sad as a game unplayed.

I have so many I need to finish, been so busy and my headset died so I have not been playing anything. Friend is sending me a 7.1 headset so maybe I will play some more.

1 Like

Sir_diealot if no one ends up claiming I know it’s a game my son will play.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie shut up and take the game

2 Likes

Only0neKnight said in Warning!:

Sir_diealot if no one ends up claiming I know it’s a game my son will play.

Let me know if you want it and I will send you the link.

ShiftySatchmo I tried you said no shame on you papito XD

2 Likes