Warning!

Polekatt I was unbanned a week after all this happened really. I refused to send an e-mail to anyone and I specifically said this to Angel himself. After a while, I found out that I was unbanned, from what I do know some GTribers said that I should be unbanned, don’t know much more to be honest.

1 Like

If there truly is a problem you should message teh_g or me some specific examples so we can be aware and keep an eye out. Also, happy birthday! Stop trying to get games from me :wink:

2 Likes

It’s obvious he’s talking about Arsononion right? XD I joke but seriously… He is right?

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur On GT i refused so many games,even here i know i made some people upset XD But i agree there were a lot of selfish people and i really hate selfish people… I gave how much i could and will always will but when i cant well im not guilty because i live in shithole and after i pay my bills and stuff i barely can afford myself some good game but ill give every once in a while XD I know people on GT who took over 400 games and just gave free “reddit stuff” lol f that

1 Like

Arsononion said in Warning!:

MyLifeForAiur On GT i refused so many games,even here i know i made some people upset XD But i agree there were a lot of selfish people and i really hate selfish people… I gave how much i could and will always will but when i cant well im not guilty because i live in shithole and after i pay my bills and stuff i barely can afford myself some good game but ill give every once in a while XD I know people on GT who took over 400 games and just gave free “reddit stuff” lol f that

Shut up and buy me things <3

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Warning!:

If there truly is a problem you should message teh_g or me some specific examples so we can be aware and keep an eye out. Also, happy birthday! Stop trying to get games from me :wink:

Alex definitely let me know if you have issues here at all

1 Like

Yea there is one person over there I banned from my group on Facebroke because I found out she and her so called sister were actually scammers.

When things first started I was grabbing every game I could get but decided to back off that because I was not finishing what I have and felt guilty about it. I had one person there that is well known for giving people stuff that I told to stop giving me stuff, he is such a good person and so many take advantage of him.

I still enjoy giving stuff though, so with that said does anybody want Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger?

2 Likes

Sir_diealot said in Warning!:

Yea there is one person over there I banned from my group on Facebroke because I found out she and her so called sister were actually scammers.

When things first started I was grabbing every game I could get but decided to back off that because I was not finishing what I have and felt guilty about it. I had one person there that is well known for giving people stuff that I told to stop giving me stuff, he is such a good person and so many take advantage of him.

I still enjoy giving stuff though, so with that said does anybody want Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger?

hahaha still trying to give that away? Is it on PC? Will it lessen my itch for RDR?

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Warning!:

Sir_diealot said in Warning!:

hahaha still trying to give that away? Is it on PC? Will it lessen my itch for RDR?

Actually I think this is another copy. It is on PC everything I do is on PC

1 Like

That is an excellent game Sgt_T8ie , take it! every bit worth playing!

Polekatt BUt, but…

Mirror’s Edge
Witcher 3
Van Helsing - that one has me bogged down why did I decide to start that one :stuck_out_tongue:
Deus Ex HR
Skyrim remaster
Divinity OS2 Beta - when it arrives on GoG
Dishonored 2
and the list continues…

I don’t think I need it. There’s nothing as sad as a game unplayed.

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Warning!:

Polekatt BUt, but…

Mirror’s Edge
Witcher 3
Van Helsing - that one has me bogged down why did I decide to start that one :stuck_out_tongue:
Deus Ex HR
Skyrim remaster
Divinity OS2 Beta - when it arrives on GoG
Dishonored 2
and the list continues…

I don’t think I need it. There’s nothing as sad as a game unplayed.

I have so many I need to finish, been so busy and my headset died so I have not been playing anything. Friend is sending me a 7.1 headset so maybe I will play some more.

1 Like

Sir_diealot if no one ends up claiming I know it’s a game my son will play.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie shut up and take the game

2 Likes

Only0neKnight said in Warning!:

Sir_diealot if no one ends up claiming I know it’s a game my son will play.

Let me know if you want it and I will send you the link.

ShiftySatchmo I tried you said no shame on you papito XD

2 Likes

Sir_diealot yeah if you want I know he will play it and thank you :slight_smile:

Only0neKnight Just sent you the link. Enjoy.

1 Like

Sir_diealot

and thank you again :slight_smile: he accepted it and says thank you too. mrtmls is my sons Steam if any wanted to add him as well.

3 Likes

Only0neKnight said in Warning!:

Sir_diealot and thank you again :slight_smile: he accepted it and says thank you too. mrtmls is my sons Steam if any wanted to add him as well.

I will try to add him tomorrow, my back is killing me right now.

1 Like