website icon poll!

EDIT: I typo’d the poll. The second “vijaydasr’s Design One” is for the second design of his.

Figured I could solicit some more formal feedback to see what style people liked the most! Feel free to post new ones here, along with any constructive feedback.

Zmajuga’s Design One

Zmajuga’s Design Two

FPSmadMEDIC’s Design One

FPSmadMEDIC’s Design Two

vijaydasr’s Design One

vijaydasr’s Design Two

I typo’d the poll. The second “vijaydasr’s Design One” is for the second design of his.

teh_g isn’t his design two…two separate designs?

teh_g I like his first design in design 2 haha

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I just used what was posted :smiley:

I like the first one with the colors of vijaydasr’s Design Two

3 Likes

teh_g haha yeah I just wanted to clarify I like the GX version vs the GE one (though that one is cool too)

I like Zmajuga’s second design but I don’t like the tagline. It hangs onto GTribe issues that I’d rather forget!

ShiftySatchmo
That’s the reason I deleted post but couldn’t purge it. I hate that design. XD

EDIT:

Just for ShiftySatchmo . I still hate the design though. XD

If VJ’s design 2 is chosen, please use the bottom one. The first one looks like GC which doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Zmajuga said in website icon poll!:

ShiftySatchmo
That’s the reason I deleted post but couldn’t purge it. I hate that design. XD

EDIT:

Just for ShiftySatchmo . I still hate the design though. XD

I ninja edited it to put the one in without the tag line.

1 Like

I like Vijay’s Second one’s font. I’m not too fond of the logos. I like the colors. If Vijay’s color and font could merge with Zmajuga’s GX logo, that would be great.

1 Like

I’ve finished some more: http://imgur.com/iQ2gfgD

All colors are subject to change. They’re crappy I know, but it’s 1:30 AM here and I’m sleepy. :sleepy:

Need to get up for work at 7AM. Good night everyone. :sleeping:

1 Like

Zmajuga said in website icon poll!:

I’ve finished some more: http://imgur.com/iQ2gfgD

All colors are subject to change. They’re crappy I know, but it’s 1:30 AM here and I’m sleepy. :sleepy:

Need to get up for work at 7AM. Good night everyone. :sleeping:

I like these

Stolen from the unused interw3b but I really like the ideas. (Mainly the first)

alt text

alt text

4 Likes

Looks like people like vijaydasr and his second offering. So uhhh, how should I commission you to make a few things for that?

2 Likes

I like the 2nd version of Vijay’s 2nd option. I know that it’s GX not GE but I love the idea of the u-turn arrow.

1 Like

Personally, I would like to see vijaydasr 's designs with the green X filled out just a tad more.

In design two, first one, I’d love to see the green X go on up, on the upper left part of the X, and fill out the part from the middle to the top line of the G, while still continuing the line between the bottom right part and the bottom of the G. Would make it look more like an X, behind the G, and less like a less than sign.

Same deal with the second one. While I do like the upturned arrow, it still doesn’t look like there is an X anywhere in there. Unless its SUPPOSED to be an E, and then, yeah it does look like an E. Ok, thinking of the green as an E and not an X just made me look at it a whole lot differently. LOL But if it were to be an X, it would be cool to see the two little edges of it peeping out from the left hand side of the G. If it is an E, then I wouldn’t mind seeing the top and bottom part extended to the orange part, and matching the top edge of the top slant of the G, to make it look more like an E.

hope all that made sense to someone!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

teh_g said in website icon poll!:

Looks like people like vijaydasr and his second offering. So uhhh, how should I commission you to make a few things for that?

Vijay is a good man! Tell him any work done for GX can go on my tab :smiley:

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in website icon poll!:

teh_g said in website icon poll!:

Vijay is a good man! Tell him any work done for GX can go on my tab :smiley:

I am actually going to talk to someone about taxes today, so maybe I can have my own tab :wink: