Welcome to Week 8 of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016

Welcome to Week 8 of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016
http://proclockers.com/forums/contest/week-eight-pro-clockers-summer-giveaway-2016 #Win #Free #Giveaway #Gaming #Computer #PC

This weeks giveaway is being sponsored by our good friends and Cougar Gaming & Lamptron so lets give them a really big thanks !
To enter this weeks giveaway, you must be at least 13 years old, and a resident of the US or Canada, however if you live out side this area you can still enter the giveaway as long as you have a friend or relative that lives in the US or Canada that’s willing to accept your prize and send it to you.

You must be an active member of Pro Clockers forums and have at least 10 forum posts, if your not a member yet, registration is free and easy at http://www.proclockers.com When you fill out your profile, please remember to list your location. just your State or Country will be fine.
As always, you have to like this weeks sponsors Facebook pages, and also leave at one post thanking each sponsor for supporting Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016. If you have the time, please like Pro Clockers Facebook page. We would also appreciate it if you would share this weeks giveaway link.
Last, Pro Clockers and our sponsors are not responsible for any duty fees or taxes on any of the prizes. We are also not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen packages.
Now that we have everything out of the way, lets get down to this weeks prizes !

From our Friends at Lamptron

We will be giving away a total of five Lamptron CM430 Fan Controllers

From our friends at Cougar Gaming !

We will be giving away a total of 3 Cougar 600M Gaming Mice !

Also up for grabs from Cougar, 2 / 500K Gaming Keyboards !

This weeks giveaway will run from today, Thursday August 25th to Saturday September 3rd 2016
Pro Clockers, Cougar & Lamptron will like to wish everyone the best of luck in Week 8 of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016 !

Thanks !

You must be an active member of Pro Clockers forums and have at least 10 forum posts

Yeah that is not me. :confused:

Ub6 said in Welcome to Week 8 of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016:

You must be an active member of Pro Clockers forums and have at least 10 forum posts

Yeah that is not me. :confused:

All you have to do is reply to 10 posts, you don’t have to create 10 posts.

Damn - if I recall correctly ProClockers is US only comps? Because I’d love that mouse to match my Cougar Keyboard & orange case!

Sgt_T8ie said in Welcome to Week 8 of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2016:

Damn - if I recall correctly ProClockers is US only comps? Because I’d love that mouse to match my Cougar Keyboard & orange case!

Kinda yes kinda no. It is United States and Canada, but if you know somebody in the U.S. or Canada that you trust they can ship it to them and then they can send it on to you.

1 Like