Well here goes...

Welp, I have started preperations for my upgrade… I have downgraded my gpus to onboard R7 7670k in extreme boost mode(ASUS GPU Boost) with Hybrized graphics adding some physix for games that have it in it… Will be mailing out my GPUs I have sold in the next few months (Minus the GT 640 I have in my system right now for that hybrid…) Gotta get as much money togeather as possible… So I can get a really good pc upgrade this time around… and not another APU…

Take some pictures!

teh_g Pictures of what? The onboard graphics? They suck :stuck_out_tongue: Its gonna be a few months before I get the new pc… gotta get the money togeather. lol

Gorkie The finished build!

1 Like

teh_g Will do once the time comes.

I wish you the best of luck, I would have bought a GPU this month but promised the nephew I would come for CHRISTmas so no upgrade for me until next year. Only NEED a GPU and monitor and want to replace my ram I have had nothing but problems with.

Sir_diealot I wanted a new gpu, but fact is I have a A8-7670k and the newer gpus would be a annoying bottleneck… im working on coming up with the money to buy someone elses PC from them. A nice FX 8320 with a MSI R9 290x Twin Frozer OC Gaming gpu.

2 Likes

Gorkie said in Well here goes...:

Sir_diealot I wanted a new gpu, but fact is I have a A8-7670k and the newer gpus would be a annoying bottleneck… im working on coming up with the money to buy someone elses PC from them. A nice FX 8320 with a MSI R9 290x Twin Frozer OC Gaming gpu.

I have the XFX-R9-290X myself and it has been a wonderful card. I just want better graphics and this card is already paid for by somebody else so I need to replace it soon even though he says no hurry I feel guilty.

1 Like