Well that's typical....

I preloaded Skyrim Special Edition & guess what got released before I got the chance to play it?

Divinity :Original Sin 2 on GOG! A couple of issues prevented me from redeeming immediately

but now woo-wooo all aboard the ISORPG train!

Sgt_T8ie A better game?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn hmmm, good question. That’s yet to be seen. This is my key from supporting the game on Kickstarter, so is the alpha/beta with the first full chapter & multiplayer enabled.

For me it’s a choice between playing the Beta of a game I’ve been following & funding for about 15 months vs a release of a previously played game (which I loved).

It’s just funny that it released on GOG the same day as Skyrim:SE opened.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie Well i am not so impressed with the Skyrim Remastered version as it just looks like Skyrim with a HD Texture mod.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Was hoping for a little bit more love for the PC modding scene - as it’s really what’s kept it so highly played all these years. Now at least I can leave it alone & maybe by the time I return it will have caught up & surpassed Vanilla.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie The only love for PC seems to be the 64bit implementation, so you should be able to play with more mods at the same time without issues. But … it is still the same game. :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Luckily for me… I never played any of the DLCs hehehehehe… so it’ll count as a new game?

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Just watch the graphical difference or the lack of them yourself :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn lol Original looks better in most cases.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Well they only changed optics in 2 ways, higher res textures and a different ligthning system/water shaders … so the season pass or the Legendary Edition on a sale would be a better alternative :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Well that's typical....:

Sir_diealot Well they only changed optics in 2 ways, higher res textures and a different ligthning system/water shaders … so the season pass or the Legendary Edition on a sale would be a better alternative :wink:

I have the original but the voice acting was so bad I could not go very far in it. Just looked and I have less than 2 hours in it.

1 Like