What I really look forward to, hardware wise...

teh_g can you pin this, I think it could be interesting?

Katsuo they won’t come to PC…EVER :stuck_out_tongue:

Katsuo but seriously crossfire and SLI suck. Just get a better single card

ShiftySatchmo FF7 is confirmed that it’s coming. FFXV is not though.
And yo explicit multiadapter thing! No crossfire. Xfire is so yesterday.

Katsuo said in What I really look forward to, hardware wise...:

I’m looking forward to Andrew’s Fury X. Hopefully it doesn’t suck!
But seriously, the only hardware I’m interested in is another R7 370. I’m so afraid that I can’t run FF7 Remake and FFXV when it comes out to PC :confused:

Is that really the card you’re using?

gord0 XFX R7 370 4GB DD

ShiftySatchmo said in What I really look forward to, hardware wise...:

Katsuo but seriously crossfire and SLI suck. Just get a better single card

Support is getting much better. yeah there’s still games where you need to disable it but it’s getting much better. Especially with dx12 and vulcan. Currently it works wonders with doom. Running two Fury Xs at max settings at 1440p with 70-110fps (adaptive vsync so i don’t get tearing on my 60hz monitor).

1 Like

gord0 XFX R7 370 4GB DD

I seriously need to send you my R9 290x! Is there some website that will calculate the tax you have to pay and i’ll send you that money! No friend of mine is going to game with a budget card!

4 Likes

gord0 370 isn’t so bad. See if he will take your 290 and give the 370 to someone else on here who needs a card, like Mehran (his card died)

1 Like

gord0 Haha no need for that, man. I can run most of the demanding games around 30-45fps on high. So I’m satisfied with it. I won’t be if it’s gonna die on me on FF7 Remake. I’ll burn it down then. XD

ShiftySatchmo said in What I really look forward to, hardware wise...:

gord0 370 isn’t so bad. See if he will take your 290 and give the 370 to someone else on here who needs a card, like Mehran (his card died)

Well it’s not horrible, but I also don’t see him playing new games at max settings either.

gord0 Haha no need for that, man. I can run most of the demanding games around 30-45fps on high. So I’m satisfied with it. I won’t be if it’s gonna die on me on FF7 Remake. I’ll burn it down then. XD

Not all games do crossfire well (if at all), remake might be one of those. alright, if you can’t run that game then you gota let me send you the 290x.

1 Like

Katsuo lol it’ll run the game I’m sure, but probably not better than what you currently experience. You might have to…switch to medium gasp!

gord0 It will be a DX12 game. So I hope pairing 2 GPUs will do some difference, I guess. Plus, you sending me that 290x will probably cost me a lot sooo, that one goes off haha

ShiftySatchmo I’d rather die than play FF on medium.

1 Like

Katsuo I’m holding you to that.

ShiftySatchmo If it’s gonna run 10fps so be it. But medium? NO. viking shout

2 Likes

I moved this to technology because…I can.

ShiftySatchmo Dat edit though

1 Like

Katsuo I think what I originally said sounded mean Hahaha, and I wasn’t trying to be!

1 Like