What should I play?

I dont know what to play, I have nothing. Simply not enough choices. Staring the monitor for minutes and no clue.

ButtStallion Thats a beautiful mess and click random and play XD

2 Likes

Have you seriously not played dead space?!

ShiftySatchmo Waiting for replay :smiley: A lot of games in my library is waiting for a replay :smiley: I want to start them again, but when I have the time, I cant decide :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t you like, play them from A to Z? I made a priority list and I’m only sticking to the priority list. For example, Dark Souls 3 is no.1 because it’s a huge game. Next game will be probably Lightning Returns because it’s slightly smaller than Dark Souls 3 and so on.

As someone who likes minimal desktop icons that flat out frightens me! Haha

2 Likes

schlitty This desktop is totally organized and easy to navigate…for me…only me :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Contrast haha;

schlitty How? Why? How? Why? :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion I’m all about Quicklaunch in the bottom left there, keeps everything neat and tidy. Then I just launch games within Steam. I got all my games sorted in my Steam library, easy to find. I just like the clean look too!

schlitty Too dark, too empty, the icons lost all meanings :smiley:

1 Like

Sine Mora - short game, but great. :smiley:

Zmajuga And made in Hungary :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ButtStallion said in What should I play?:

Zmajuga And made in Hungary :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup. And one of the best side scroll shooters that I’ve played. :smiley:

ButtStallion Stare into the dark abyss, become one with the dark abyss! Everything is nothing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I call Wolfenstein! I love these series!

1 Like