White again?

My eyes… They are burning… XD Anybody have this issue? Background went white again :slight_smile:

yah me too…everything is white and i hate it >_<

Nope…dark as my soul here

1 Like

milkywayman DANTE everything fine here, maybe you should be a little bit kinder to our admins so they won’t punish you with the white background xD

1 Like

Guys, go into your settings, then look at “Select a skin” and change it to what you like. There are a bunch of options that turn it dark again like “Cyborg” “Slate” “Superhero” and others. Then save.

sYnCroSis Yeah but what if it doesn’t save!!? That’s probably their issue haha

I love the white background mmmm

1 Like

Last week it derped to white on me, but it was on my derpy work computer because I forgot my phone at home. I just figured it was multi-derp action.

Hmm, the skin setting showed the dark one. I toggled it back and forth and restarted it. I think the white will only come up if you aren’t logged in or haven’t saved your skin change.

Katsuo I donno man, I changed mine, clicked save, then it saved. Now here I am 30 mins later logged in and the setting is good. So bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

All hail teh admin gods, all is well now XD

1 Like

milkywayman I’m not an admin, yet, I feel special when you think I’m one. teh_g, make me an admin! The people have spoken! Maybe a Junior admin who doesn’t really do or say much, but when I do, it matters!

sYnCroSis we all know you would abuse your powers. PS: I think you mean a moderator…But I like junior admin XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I am happy with the title of Junior Administrator, regardless of actual privileges!

1 Like