Who added all that extra fabric?

These used to fit me. I wonder who added all that extra fabric? Into the 280’s now down from between 450-465

Well done! That’s an inspiring photo there.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Thanks bud. Still want to end up between 180-220 but not sure where.

1 Like

Sir_diealot
You are doing an awesome job! congrats!

1 Like

Polekatt Thanks bud.

That is awesome. Congrats on losing the weight!

1 Like

Congrats bud! This is great to see,.

1 Like

teh_g Thank you. I am shooting for 250 by CHRISTmas

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 Thanks bud, onward and downward! :smiley:

You’re doing a great job. You could fit two of you in those!

1 Like

Great to see the progress ( I saw your first picture in Gtribe), keep up the awesome work, you look fantastic :wink: I need this kind of commitment as well :smiley:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in Who added all that extra fabric?:

You’re doing a great job. You could fit two of you in those!

Thank you. I tried to talk the GF into them with me but…

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Who added all that extra fabric?:

Great to see the progress ( I saw your first picture in Gtribe), keep up the awesome work, you look fantastic :wink: I need this kind of commitment as well :smiley:

You can do it, you just have to put your mind to it. I wish you luck.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Nah, I love to drink, this is my problem :smiley: I dont eat much, but I drunk a lot, and that is almost worse than eating :smiley: Until now, I could not stop it, but maybe after the summer and with a second university. Let’s hope, you are my source of determination :wink:

3 Likes

ButtStallion said in Who added all that extra fabric?:

Sir_diealot Nah, I love to drink, this is my problem :smiley: I dont eat much, but I drunk a lot, and that is almost worse than eating :smiley: Until now, I could not stop it, but maybe after the summer and with a second university. Let’s hope, you are my source of determination :wink:

I hope you can stop or slow drastically down, that is not good for you at all. But I am sure you know all that so I won’t give you a long lecture.

1 Like

You’re a beast! In a good way XD

1 Like

Awesomesauce man! Congrats on all the hard work

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Who added all that extra fabric?:

You’re a beast! In a good way XD

Thank you. To be honest I have been in a plateau since May, I have been stuck in the 290’s and am happy I finally broke into the 280’s

FPSmadMEDIC said in Who added all that extra fabric?:

Awesomesauce man! Congrats on all the hard work

Thanks dude.