Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?

It’s because Fallout games are garbage in general. flies away

1 Like

Because Season Pass costs as much as a whole game but it doesn’t worth it. Only two DLCs have a story - Far Harbor and Nuka World and it’s cheaper to buy them separately. If no new DLCs are coming, then Season Pass is a trash.

It’s a Season Pass, of the usual standard. Deserves bad reviews.

There is a GOTY edition with all the DLCs.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4367/Fallout_4_Game_of_the_Year_Bundle/

1 Like

buttstallion said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

There is a GOTY edition with all the DLCs.

Welcome to Steam

Then why does the season pass exist?

katsuo said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

Let’s stick to just Fallout 4 is garbage. Mmmmkay?

zmajuga I liked fallout 4. What was wrong with it?

Not garbage, just quickly became boring with fetching quests across the map. Avarage :smiley:

0_1508442620114_b7effc86f33989c80ca5300a49e4fc14b8020e3e8c6a8cdb80b239f4e1f4201f.jpg

buttstallion the key is fast travel and only do side quests that don’t seem boring.

shiftysatchmo So skip half the game? Great :smiley: I finished it last month, wrote a review, still valid, but i am not even thinking about the season pass. If I ever going to add it to my library it is because one of my friend playing it hardcore with family sharing and alrady has 200+ hours in it. (obviously he will pay for it :smiley: ) Yes, he is blocking my gaming sessions heavily :smiley: But I am a good kid, sharing is caring.

buttstallion I wouldn’t get any of the dlc either. I skip side quests on most games unless they seem interesting. Not going to waste my time haha. I played fallout 4 for around 35 hours, had fun, and will never play it again probably. I was entertained and got my money’s worth.

shiftysatchmo said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

zmajuga I liked fallout 4. What was wrong with it?

For a fan of Fallout games everything is wrong in Fallout 4. Starting with no RPG elements the game is known for, through dumb dialogues, to Diablo-ish magical Bloatflies and other monsters which, when killed, leave magical armors and weapons.

1 Like

zmajuga said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

katsuo said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

Let’s stick to just Fallout 4 is garbage. Mmmmkay?

I never played any of Fallout games. I just like to troll. But I still don’t liek what I saw in these games.

zmajuga which RPG elements are you be referring to? I was a fan of 3 and new Vegas. This one didn’t seem thaaaat different. Why do you hate an improved loot system XD

I like when a series evolves. If I want to play the same thing over and over I wouldn’t buy new games (or I’d buy assassin’s Creed every year heyooooo)

Fallout 3 and New Vegas is great, real rpg. Fallout 4 is more mainstreamed. If someone likes that more, i dont care, buy it, enjoy it, no problem with that! It is like with the recently mentioned Dead Space…First one survival horror, great game…second was more action packed but okay. Third was just shit, no resemblence to the first one except the title name. With time, it always happens.

1 Like

buttstallion said in Why Fallout 4 Season Pass have so bad review?:

With time, it always happens.

Especially with Bethesda/EA/Ubisoft/Activision. XD

1 Like

I liked fallout 4…though I don’t remember much about it. I used the usual side before main strategey with quests. That said I know I didn’t do everything, just the ones that I happened to pickup in my travels. No idea if I have any of the dlc. Also will likely never play again.

1 Like

buttstallion I liked all three in their own way. Just saying I don’t think 4, objectively, is a bad game.

Dead space 3 was actually not good haha. To me 2 was like aliens vs alien. It was fun and action packed with a solid plot, but it wasn’t scary. The only problem I had with 1 is the protagonist doesn’t talk. I hate when they don’t talk! It makes it feel like everyone is talking to themselves or something.

I felt like Rambo playing Dead Space 3.

zmajuga Rambo played Dead Space 3???

1 Like