Why I never pay extra for shipping

I never pay any extra for shipping. I don’t have Prime or anything like that. Why? Because it always comes within a week anyway! Always!

Case in point- Just last night I ordered a vacuum cleaner for my wife that she has really been wanting. (its basically as exciting to her as my ewin chair. Just getting brownie points here. :wink: ) But First off, I found it $30 cheaper on Amazon than I could find it locally at Lowes and WalMart. So then it asks for me to try prime, like it always does. I can get it in two days! nope, don’t want it. It gives me several other options, that say I can get it in 2-3 days if I try something or pay extra. Sorry, not interested. Fine, Amazon says, if you pick free, you get it on Sept 23. Cool! I pick free. Are you sure? yup. really? yup.

I got my email today that it shipped out, and it will be here Thursday. day after tomorrow.

Seriously, it always happens like this. Once I figured this out, I always pick free shipping!

Polekatt Can you order me ? XD

1 Like

Arsononion said in Why I never pay extra for shipping:

Polekatt Can you order me ? XD

Haha! if it would get you over here and out of your situation, I would in a heartbeat! I’d have you shipped to ShiftySatchmo though. :rofl:

1 Like

Polekatt hahaha that woudl be awesome we could make a lan party and ship me back after it hahaha

1 Like