Why, Nintendo?

Notice how that is an iPhone in the drawing :confused: Says it all really.

It’s 2017, Bluetooth is the way to go in these cases if you ask me. Not like it’s not widely implicated in most major electronics already or anything :confused:

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 especially considering the Switch does have Bluetooth 4.1 and 3.0. It’s very odd.

Wait…you can’t chat through the console?

1 Like

Jank AF. I’ll wait for proper usb headset support. For now I have a volume booster attached to the headphone jack and my logitec g633 plugged into that via headphone wire…note i can just plug it into my ps4 via usb and it just works. Seemlessly.

LetsGetIt1220 you think they’d be able to patch it eventually. We shall see

Katsuo said in Why, Nintendo?:

Nope. They want you to use a smart phone app that won’t even be released until Splatoon 2 is out this summer. You’ll have to chat through your phone like sYnCroSis and I did back when we played Rogue Spear on our Compaq Presarios

ShiftySatchmo said in Why, Nintendo?:

Nope. They want you to use a smart phone app that won’t even be released until Splatoon 2 is out this summer. You’ll have to chat through your phone like sYnCroSis and I did back when we played Rogue Spear on our Compaq Presarios

What the…Why? Don’t tell me you’ll have to pay for the app too

1 Like

In short “Gib us ur monies”

ShiftySatchmo said in Why, Nintendo?:

What the…Why? Don’t tell me you’ll have to pay for the app too

Doubt it, but you will have to pay for online around fall-ish…but who plays nintendo stuff for online anyway? I just want usb headset support for audio. Don’t care if my mic works.

Katsuo you will have to pay for the app / online play. Rumor suggests it will be a lot cheaper than xbl or ps+. Like $20 or so

gord0 Well, I guess there are people who will pay to play Splatoon online with friends. I’m still against that pay to play online nonsense. It really sucks that the Switch doesn’t have usb headset support. They could’ve put the usb jack on the controller or something…

ShiftySatchmo yearly $20 or monthly?

gord0 Well, I guess there are people who will pay to play Splatoon online with friends. I’m still against that pay to play online nonsense. It really sucks that the Switch doesn’t have usb headset support. They could’ve put the usb jack on the controller or something…

ShiftySatchmo yearly $20 or monthly?

There’s usb ports on the dock. They just don’t do anything but charge the controller, for the moment anyway.

Katsuo yearly, but it could be more or less. It was a rumor. Nintendo said it’s free from summer to sometime in the holiday season and then they will charge.

ShiftySatchmo I hope you won’t pay for it. if you do, then you’ll play more Switch and less Bloodborne. That sucks.

ShiftySatchmo I hope you won’t pay for it. if you do, then you’ll play more Switch and less Bloodborne. That sucks.

I’ll pay when they have cloud saves. Don’t give a fuck about anything else they could possibly offer.

gord0 said in Why, Nintendo?:

I’ll pay when they have cloud saves. Don’t give a fuck about anything else they could possibly offer.

What if they give free games for subscribers? Still not interested? haha

gord0 said in Why, Nintendo?:

What if they give free games for subscribers? Still not interested? haha

They said they’ll have free games… but they’re all snes/nes/gb virtual console shit that you only get to keep for that month. Hell I have ps+ solely for cloud saves. Don’t give a shit about their free games either… and you actually get to keep those ones lol

2 Likes

Nintendo Switch's premium online service will remain free until 2018 | Eurogamer.net

cloud saves! and usb functionalities that are actually useful! <–all i want

gord0 I checked their site and not a single hint on cloud saves. Maybe they’ll implement it later?