Windows 10 Optimize feature sucks

Yup I said it.
This damn thing says that my SSDs don’t need to be optimized and my HDD didn’t need to be defragmented but it was taking forever for things to load, so I went back to my old friend Auslogics Disk Defrag, which now supports SSD Optimization and wouldn’t ya know after I optimized my SSDs and defraged my HDD (Which was at like 30% or something) my system is running smooth as butter…

Just thought I’d share my experience.

Cheers!

Weird, I have not experienced these kind of issues with Windows 10. Interesting…

1 Like

teh_g said in Windows 10 Optimize feature sucks:

Weird, I have not experienced these kind of issues with Windows 10. Interesting…

No two Windows 10 experiences are alike

3 Likes

teh_g I had the same issue with windows 8 and 8.1 as far as actually optimizing my drives is concerned. I’m just currently running 10, so my bitching is limited to that os lol.

Nice good to know that Win 10 is even worse at its job.

ShiftySatchmo said in Windows 10 Optimize feature sucks:

teh_g said in Windows 10 Optimize feature sucks:

No two Windows 10 experiences are alike

This made me laugh way too much.

I agree, and this 1809 caused me so many problems at first… I litterally had to wipe all my hard drives yeasterday cause I couldnt tell if Windows decided to be a douche and keep crashing programs or if I had a virus… even ran malwarebytes and such.

I have no problems besides some stupid hardware issues