Woho cheaps

Thanks to CS GO and Killing floor 2 skins i got really awesome deal and bought myself first game in ages XD I used to gift and never buy myself anything so this is like a Christmas for me XD

Enjoy! I haven’t played the Pre-Sequel, but the first & second sucked up soooo much of my time.

Sgt_T8ie I cant wait to download and play it :smiley:

1 Like

I liked one more than two, but the end of two picked up a decent amount.

1 Like

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Borderlands at all? :confused:

1 Like

Katsuo I’m with ya! I’ve never played any of them, and haven’t had any desire to do so.

1 Like

Polekatt Its cheap and something to play cant complain XD

Katsuo said in Woho cheaps:

They get kind of repetitive. It was ok to okay because I played with a friend. Definitely not my favorite series.

ShiftySatchmo said in Woho cheaps:

Katsuo said in Woho cheaps:

They get kind of repetitive. It was ok to okay because I played with a friend. Definitely not my favorite series.

I have the first one with the DLCs and played it around 6 hours and ehh. Not my cup of tea but I’ll do the achievements anyway XD

Polekatt said in Woho cheaps:

Katsuo I’m with ya! I’ve never played any of them, and haven’t had any desire to do so.

I “played” the first one and I find it extremely boring. I’ll never get B2 so yeah, we are awesome xD

1 Like

Katsuo
You lucky bastard. They fucked up the price and you managed to buy it cheap. :smiley: It’s fixed now. :frowning:

Zmajuga said in Woho cheaps:

Katsuo
You lucky bastard. They fucked up the price and you managed to buy it cheap. :smiley: It’s fixed now. :frowning:

Sorry to disappoint you but I had Borderlands for around 9023759023785092 years xD
Not only that, I got the game for free with the granting tool on Steam.

So broke it is not funny, not even assured of groceries all month let alone games. My fault though, forgot to subtract from on isle when I was doing the math on paper.

Great games. BL2 has been a 900 hour well of solitude for me. I love it.
PS is different to the others.
You will definitely enjoy.