World of Warships

Sometimes a match is just a bit of a slow burner. It takes a while for anything interesting to happen and you feel like someone sent you the wrong replay file by mistake. Sometimes they do, it happens. Not this time…

Every week when Friday rolls around, the Weekend Warriors are unleashed upon the game servers and everyone else with any sense retreats to their foxhole until the smoke clears and they’ve all gone back to work.

Carriers. Dirty, filthy sneaks, all of them! Might be a good idea to get an understanding of their tricks!

There’s an old expression in the English language. He who laughs last, laughs longest…

He’s back, and he’s not rushing the middle on Two Brothers. I don’t know if I should be relieved or disappointed…

1 Like

It’s been said that World of Warships is the thinking mans’ version of World of Tanks. It may be that some men need to think a little harder…

You try to be constructive and not just laugh at people for the sake of it, but some players really don’t make it easy.

Once considered overpowered, with considerable power creep since its release the Gremyashchy is now merely very good. Today, it’s going to need to be.

Famous within the World of Warships community for his even temper, forgiving nature and love of weeb music, Flamu takes the Sovetsky Soyuz out for a cruise…

In which I finally realise what day it is and Geodux in the Minsk shows the enemy team what the cap circles are there for.

In which we explore the consequences of being an asshat and see what we can do about setting damage records in the USS Atlanta.

In World of Warships, as in life, there’s a right way and a wrong way of doing things. Unlike in life, World of Warships tries to idiot-proof things by colour-coding good things green and bad things red, but the internet always seems to keep coming up with better idiots…

On March 28th 1941, the Regia Marina met the British Mediterranean Fleet in what would be the worst naval defeat in Italian naval history.

Barn. Broad side of. A large, immobile target. Something that the Großer Kurfürst would struggle to hit at any range. Even from the inside.

Wham, Bam, Thank you Yam

Just how much health can your ship be reduced to before you go to a full Brown Alert? Fasey is determined to find out.

An Izumo with the word Hyperweapon plastered all over it. A year ago this would have been a joke, but things have been a little different for a while now. Also, Hyperweapon’s the name of the player sailing it, so he probably wouldn’t have seen the funny side anyway.

If It’s Stupid… and it works, it’s still stupid, you just got far luckier than you deserved. I realize that this may directly contradict certain proclamations I may have made in the past, but gnomes, like women, are entitled to change their opinions whenever they see fit. So nyaah!

Welcome to the upcoming new Waterworld Savage Battle Royale Arms Race Torpedo Jousting game mode. Hmmm, a bit of a mouthful, get Marketing to think of a way to shorten that!

Imagine if the US Navy had built the Iowa-class battleships with 18 inch guns. Well actually, Jingles, you don’t have to imagine…