X2 Mirage Gaming Keyboard Review

This is a non-mechanical keyboard that features a metal body and LED backlighting that can be switched between 3 different colours. Overall, they Keyboard is quite nice, just need to see the price drop a bit and it would be excellent because as of right now, it’s not far off the price of some mechanical keyboards.

Link - http://www.enostech.com/x2-mirage-gaming-keyboard-review/

As this is also my first time using this, I will be sharing the love on my site! Would also love a small image/logo around 250x250pixels to add to the sidebar teh_g

This keyboard is very similar in terms of looks, layout and overall design to Ajazz Cyborg Soldier keyboard which is also non-mechanical. I actually almost bought it a while ago… the only difference between them is price. Ajazz is half the price of the one you reviewed.

Adnan_Popara Yeah, if this was half the price it would be a much better deal! Great keyboard, just costs to much for what it is.

2 Likes

Great looking keyboard. The price isn’t so great looking xD
Nice review also! Although if my Chicony ever dies, I think I’ll switch to mechanical keyboard. 11 years of membrane kinda gets boring haha

1 Like

Katsuo Mechanical is the way to go in my opinion. They just feel better quality made and the clicking of keys drives my wife nuts which is an added bonus :wink:

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 since my pc is in my room and it’s the only pc in the house, whenever my sister is typing something (which usually happens while I’m asleep) it’s driving my nuts xD but still I love it nontheless :smiley:

found another one almost identical to one you reviewed http://gaming.canyon.eu/product/hazard-cns-skb7/

Yeah, seems to be an OEM keyboard with plenty of similar options out there.

The non-mechanical would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I love those clicking keys.

2 Likes

teh_g these have clicking keys too xD they are just non mechanical :smiley: or as many of them on ebay have as description: mechanical feel.

1 Like

Adnan_Popara I need the switches to feel the actuationnnn

2 Likes

Adnan_Popara This mechanical feel nonsense is foolish talk. While these are normal plunger switches, they ain’t much better, hence why you don’t see a photo of the switches in the review :wink:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo the one I have is so damn sensitive it’s almost a touchscreen xD LetsGetIt1220 they market them as cheap alternative to those who care only about the clicky mechanical sound. Cooler Master is offering something similar (tho not with plunger switches) with mem-chanical swithces - CM Storm Devastator II.

1 Like

I’d totally buy that if it was mechanical keyboard i just love the design of it :smiley:

1 Like