Xbox Elite Controller

This showed up today from my sister. I guess it was for my birthday! Crazy generous of her. I’ll have to give it a whirl.

Jelly Monster! I’ve been wanting to try one of those out. Give us a review and a comparison to a regular controller.

1 Like

MysticHydro it is the most comfortable controller I’ve ever held. The hair trigger locks are neato

1 Like

You lucky bastard. I’m jelly as jelly can be. Unbox and review video ASAP. :thumbsup_tone1:

ShiftySatchmo Awesome man! I really want one of those but I just can’t see my paying almost what a console costs for a controller :smiley:

1 Like

$150 controller…batteries not included XD

2 Likes

MysticHydro it has a lot of options. Three types of sticks that attach magnetically, paddles and hair trigger locks. It has heft and feels extremely well made. Rubberized grips. Also, it’s sexy.

2 Likes

Oh and it has an app to customize the paddles and such and you can save two profiles on it that toggle with a switch.

ShiftySatchmo It did sounded good, until you mentioned the app :wink:

Nice! Let us know how the d-pad is after you’ve played a few games with it (with or without the dish thing). The d-pad is by far my biggest complaint about xbox360 controllers.

Mate that looks epic :smiley: And happy birthday papi

1 Like

schlitty said in Xbox Elite Controller:

Nice! Let us know how the d-pad is after you’ve played a few games with it (with or without the dish thing). The d-pad is by far my biggest complaint about xbox360 controllers.

I swapped out the dish thing because I hit the dpad wrong as is haha

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Xbox Elite Controller:

ShiftySatchmo It did sounded good, until you mentioned the app :wink:

You’d prefer to not be able to load custom button and sensitivity profiles?

Somebody said they were going to fix one and send it to me but I don’t for the life of me remember who. (May not be this model)

Definitely sounds nicer than the Steam Controller. I’ll have to get my grubby hands on it when I get home.

1 Like

teh_g it also costs three times as much haha

Hey I found the batteries and a USB cable! They were hidden haha

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I prefer things to work right out of the box… But custom profiles on a Controller hmmm why again, do i need an app for it?! :wink:

MeFFFlenn it does work right out of the box, silly. You don’t want to be able to assign functions to the paddles?

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I think I know what’s really going on here…

https://youtu.be/ah5gAkna3jI

1 Like