Yakuza 5 Remaster

I loved playing baseball in Judgement. I think I got the Golden Bat as well after finishing it with the highest score.

This character is an ex pro. Though baseball and ufo machines seem to be the two universal things about all yakuza games lol.

And panties!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Just beat it. Dunno if it’s a really long game or if it took them 5 games to figure out how to effectively communicate where the side stuff is and is why I skipped most of it in 3 and 4, but I think it’s been roughly 3 weeks of play. Definitely recommended if you played the previous games. 2 more games to go!

1 Like

I wish more of the GX people would play Yakuza so we can talk more about panties…ehhh, games.

1 Like

I will play it some day…

2 Likes

Start with Yakuza 0. It’s chronologically first, but developed fairly recently.

Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3, 4, 5 and 6 and Yakuza Dragon thing. Theres the order.

(3,4,5 remastered). Also add Judgment that can be played any time…and probably also Fist of the North Star which has nothing to do with Yakuza but uses the same gameplay model.

Yeah Judgment is fantastic. Might replay it again soon as I kinda miss that wicked ending haha

Fist of the North Star is a legendary anime series. Completely forgot about the game. Buying it now. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like