Young and stupid

0_1467461432257_FB_IMG_1467461385977.jpg Me and the wifey, circa 1999

I’m the scrawny kid in the “I hate your life” shirt

3 Likes

alt text

back in 2009 i wanted to take a photo with all of my close buddy’s girlfriends :stuck_out_tongue:

and ofc back then i was single

5 Likes

Gutter said in Young and stupid:

I went to jail once, for disturbing the peace. According to my friends, I had a boxing match with a street sign, on a busy street in downtown Palo Alto, near the Stanford campus.

Stanford police were not amused according to my idiot friends - who didn’t even attempt to stop me.

When I woke up in Jail, my hands were bandaged. I was on a blackout drunk.

Needless to say I don’t drink anymore. Ever.

Your post made me see the need to explain the “drunk in public” pics aren’t real. There was some multimedia class back in highschool with some assignment that we had to take pictures and edit them… The # on the sign is my student number lol

1 Like

in 2010, there was a lot of drugs and alcohol.
alt text

In 2011, i started serving alcohol at a tiki cocktail/nightclub.
alt text

i didn’t really change much after 2011. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t know how much young and stupid I was, but I remember I had a period in elementary school when I skipped class constantly and went on adventures with my stupid ass friends. Was still first in my class though XD

3 Likes

Dont even ask XD 2007 XD

6 Likes

gord0 said in Young and stupid:

Gutter said in Young and stupid:

I went to jail once, for disturbing the peace. According to my friends, I had a boxing match with a street sign, on a busy street in downtown Palo Alto, near the Stanford campus.

Stanford police were not amused according to my idiot friends - who didn’t even attempt to stop me.

When I woke up in Jail, my hands were bandaged. I was on a blackout drunk.

Needless to say I don’t drink anymore. Ever.

Your post made me see the need to explain the “drunk in public” pics aren’t real. There was some multimedia class back in highschool with some assignment that we had to take pictures and edit them… The # on the sign is my student number lol

Oh, uh, ya mine too.

2 Likes

Once i was arrested for streaking in the center of my town XD Only time i was arrested in my life and they just finned me 25$ and let me go… I never paid since i was under aged XD

3 Likes

I was a poor, alcoholic rocker, no jail :smiley:

7 Likes

ButtStallion Im still all of that XD and drinking wine like that was A MUST HAHAHAH

1 Like

ArsonSami Hmmm that budget 1 euro wine / 2 litres, yammm :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Here 1.75 eurs wine tastes better than over priced crap hahaha

I’m not saying that I’m not stupid but more accurately in my case is “Young and awkward”.

alt text
Guy leaning against the wall probably high as fuck.

alt text

alt text

alt text
Cupping a ping pong ball I think.

alt text
At least I’m not the creepiest looking person in this picture.

alt text
Unimpressed dude in the middle

4 Likes

MyLifeForAiur I was awkward too I mean a lot more than you bro :smiley:

1 Like

ArsonSami I went through my Facebook pictures for this. So much cringe going through it all. I just see pictures where its like “Yup I was totally high to the point of being completely out of it in this picture”.

2 Likes

ArsonSami said in Young and stupid:

Dont even ask XD 2007 XD

Is that Mili with the bass?

gord0 Nope is one of my friends… Couple years ago i almost got killed because of him.

gord0 Nope is one of my friends… Couple years ago i almost got killed because of him.

Were you playing… BASSball?

1 Like

gord0 Nope was defending his asshole XD

gord0 Nope was defending his asshole XD

So baseball. xD