Zotac GTX 1070 Review

Some of you will probably know Nauman, this is his first review for us at Enos Tech. He has always shown a real passion for PC hardware and gaming and I am proud to have him on board!

P.S this card looks like a little mini beast :smiley:

Nauman needs to be here with us! Tell him good job.

Only sentence I saw that did not make sense was this one, in final thoughts-

“This card does not have any blowers and whistles of RGB and any such stuff it has simple shroud design.”

Based on what I think it means, I would word it something like this-

This card does not have any bells and whistles like RGB or any other such stuff. It has a simple shroud design.

Apologies if I just misunderstood it! :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly call Nauman a gamer but OK xD

1 Like

Was wondering who Nauman was reviewing for & this answers everything! Great to see you found someone to assist your load!

Onwards and upwards to greater things for Enos Tech!

1 Like

Polekatt I am pretty sure, that i asked Nauman if he would like to join … :wink:

1 Like

Adnan_Popara said in Zotac GTX 1070 Review:

I wouldn’t exactly call Nauman a gamer but OK xD

eh, don’t have to be a true gamer to be welcome here! I’d say if Nauman is reviewing a GTX 1070 mini, that would qualify him. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Polekatt Nauman is a friend, that is enough qualification in my book :wink:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn the only qualification to be here is that you’re not a dick. Even if someone wasn’t a gamer, I would hope that we could convert them!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Zotac GTX 1070 Review:

MeFFFlenn the only qualification to be here is that you’re not a dick. Even if someone wasn’t a gamer, I would hope that we could convert them!

Is it enough not to be openly a dick?

Pretty sure you could find witnesses to state that I’m a dick offline.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie haha a dick on GX, to clarify.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Zotac GTX 1070 Review:

Sgt_T8ie haha a dick on GX, to clarify.

If you guys kick me out - I’d have to go back to anonymously stalking random boards again.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Not being a dick… What about Katsuo then?! XD

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn there’s an exception to every rule

2 Likes