Transmissions: Element 120

• This was the last bit of my HL2 replay... this is a tiny little game that was community made and is free on steam. It takes place in the HL2 universe and introduces a few mechanics that really changed things up. A modified gravity gun that just shoots blasts that kill enemies, but also if you fire down will make you jump really high. It can also be used to break a long fall. Zombies can't see in the dark! So they setup parts of the game to make that mechanic really fun. It's extremely short though : /

HL2, Ep1, and Ep2 run great maxed out at 1440p in Ubuntu...this game runs like shit. However, it runs perfect maxed out at 1440p with crossfire in Windows.

I recommend it if you've already played the other games in the HL2 franchise.

• I played it a long time ago. I think I was still on GTribe when I played the game. I did the achievements as well. It's great!

• @Katsuo said in Transmissions: Element 120:

I played it a long time ago. I think I was still on GTribe when I played the game. I did the achievements as well. It's great!

lol you would get the achievments! Any that I got were coincidence :p

• @gord0 said in Transmissions: Element 120:

@Katsuo said in Transmissions: Element 120:

I played it a long time ago. I think I was still on GTribe when I played the game. I did the achievements as well. It's great!

These are easy tbh. The only achievement that was "challenging" is when you destroy long legged nonsense machines with the container. That was fun XD
    I wish there are more games like Transmissions. Something like....HALF LIFE 3?!?! XD

@gord0 said in Transmissions: Element 120:

These are easy tbh. The only achievement that was "challenging" is when you destroy long legged nonsense machines with the container. That was fun XD
    I wish there are more games like Transmissions. Something like....HALF LIFE 3?!?! XD

Long legged machines --> striders

: ]

• @gord0 said in Transmissions: Element 120:

Hahaha, yes that XD
    I forgot that they have "names" too lol
    What's your next game?

Hahaha, yes that XD
    I forgot that they have "names" too lol
    What's your next game?

Maybe Forward to the Sky. Runs like shit in Ubuntu... going to try windows tomorrow.

Looks like your connection to Gaming Exodus was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.