why EA shit???

• @Only0neKnight gave me Mass Effect 2 digital delux edition in steam. (thanx again)…which means i got few dlc’s so i started to play the game and i was enjoying it but couldnt find any dlc anywhere in game…started to look for solution here and there…finally i found that from the bioware website i will have to login with my ea account and redeem those codes from staem on that site then they will let me manually download those dlc’s and install and the worst is all dlc’s are not even there…i got super frustrated ME2 is a masterpiece why they are doing it…so i searched for in the internet then one of my friend told me if i redeem those codes in origin from steam i will have the game and all the dlc’s which is inside of digital delux and i will be able to normally download from there play…i tried and finally after 2 days it worked 😑

now i am thinking why the fuck ea/bioware did this? why they normally gave steam those dlc’s so that people can normally play them without this kinds of frustrations…people who doesnt know about these stuff they gonna buy digital deluxe edition in steam and they just gonna play just the base game…not cool…not cool at all 😑

anyway if you guys want to add me in origin
    then here is my ID: xxxxxDANTExxxxxx

• Forum Mod

Yeah, ME2 had a notoriously bad dlc setup. Luckily, it’s also the best ME.

• @ShiftySatchmo said in why EA shit???:

Yeah, ME2 had a notoriously bad dlc setup. Luckily, it’s also the best ME.

That’s a matter of opinion. As my favorite series ever made 1 is the best from an RPG standpoint and 3 from a shooter hybrid though it took a lot of heat because of the original ending that everyone hated, rightfully so given the rest of the series, but not enough to place it below 2. 2 they made a bunch of crappy choices moving to more of a shooter than RPG. Forced helmet wearing if you were in a building with armor on. The skills tree kind of sucks. Attempting to send the squad to different points is often an exercise in frustration. Many people name it their number 1 ME game because graphically it was a huge step forward over 1 but 1 had so much more going on!

• Forum Mod

@Spinalfailed haha yes, saying it is the best is subjective, not factual. I liked it the most. Had the best party characters IMO.

Looks like your connection to Gaming Exodus was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.