My summer plans

• Hello everybody. I have some good news and a bit of bad news. Let’s begin, shall we?

Starting up, this week marks my last in my current work. Some of you may have a notion why, but bottom line is that it closes down, leaving us unemployed.

To change the mood a bit, I probably found a job as a cook in Leukada for the summer. Until October most likely.

Which brings me to the next thing: due to the line of this job, I will be working at least 10 to 12 hours per day. I am not complaining at all, but I will have extremely limited time. Plus I won’t have regular access to a PC, since I can’t bring my own, not internet access. So you might lose me for a while.

This also means that due to me being unable to do so, I won’t be uploading much to my channel. This is the only thing I am sad and furstrated about. Call me silly, but I really love making videos (later on I will upload my newest one, it will be something I was working on for the past week) and I do believe that I make quality videos, in terms of content at least. I don’t know whether I can make something out of it, but regardless, I want to keep making videos. So me being unable to do so, or play any games for that matter, it does affect me, but really, I am not complaining, it just makes me sad. Before I leave, I will try to upload as many videos as possible, but don’t expect too many after that, if any at all. I know it’s bad for a channel to be inactive for so long, but bills take priority. And all the other stuff as well.

So yeah, I am happy and sad at the same time. Hope you all are doing well!

• Things will turn up for the better, this is just a phase. Hang in there 🙂

• admins

Find some time for games! You need to relax. I will miss the DragonCraft posts 😞

• @teh-g Unfortunately, I won’t have access to PC, so gaming is definitely out of the question (again) As for the videos and posts… I am really sorry man 😞 At the very least, I am currently uploading a new video, I think it’s a decent one! I just hope when I get back I will have more time for things and that my subscribers, no matter how few they are right now, will wait for me and be happy when I do get back!

• Forum Mod

This reminds me of an 80s movie. “…and it was the best summer ever.”

Looks like your connection to Gaming Exodus was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.