What's everyone doing?

• What’s up, ladies?! How are ya’ll? I’ve been busy these days with setting up stuff in my new apartment in Germany. I’m finally done with that crappy Bosnia. I guess it’s time for new adventuresssss. I’ve been also playing a ton of ps4 games since I don’t have a PC anymore. Finished playing Horizon and Uncharted 4 and started playing some sexy Nier Automata. Lemme tell you, Nier Automata and Uncharted 4 are so freaking good. Play em. Highly recommended.
    What about you guys? Anything sexy happened? What have you been playing these days? What are you playing now? Which color is your underwear? Do you pluck your eyebrows vertically or diagonally so your plucking is aligned with Jupiter and Uranus?

• admins

@katsuo NieR is AMAZING. One of my favorites for story and gameplay.

What about you guys? Anything sexy happened?

I finally got a king size mattress. No more getting wicked hot (literal temperature) at night due to my wife and her cats.

What have you been playing these days? What are you playing now?

I kicked off The Witcher 3 on PC and am trying to finish Horizon on my PS4. Horizon is pretty great, I told myself to just do main story, but I can’t help but do side quests. My goal is to finish it by Friday for God of War…

Which color is your underwear?

Black today. But it is usually black or grey. I’m a simple man.

Do you pluck your eyebrows vertically or diagonally so your plucking is aligned with Jupiter and Uranus?

No plucking for me.

• Persona 5, Persona 5, white today, Persona 5

• Still in Bosnia. Far Cry 5, Rocket League, Far Cry 5, Rocket League… 😃

• Picking my nose mostly. No sexy outside of me just generally being so. I beat Spec Ops: The Line the other day (meh) and have been playing the Hot Lava Beta all week. Plaid, mostly blue boxer briefs. No plucking, I have perfect eyebrows and screw other planets, Earth first!

• Forum Mod

My underwear is navy blue.

I’ve mostly been playing Far Cry 5 with @sYnCroSis

Since I beat Oxenfree of Switch I am ready to start Marioooooo.

My living room was redone so I can now play PS4 without twisting my head to see the TV. Quality of life improvement FTW!

• @shiftysatchmo said in What's everyone doing?:

My underwear is navy blue.

I’ve mostly been playing Far Cry 5 with @sYnCroSis

Since I beat Oxenfree on Switch I am ready to start Marioooooo.

My living room was redone so I can now play PS4 without twisting my head to see the TV. Quality of life improvement FTW!

Why would you try to play with a twisted head in the first place?

• Forum Mod

@gord0 exactly why I got it redone haha. My couch was facing the wall across from it and the tv was at the adjacent wall. Now it is across on the wall and I have two couches and a mount that goes all over the place.

• I’m so glad you guys told me what color your manly thongs are. It means a lot to me. Now… Pictures

• Not playing much, don’t know why but not much of a desire to right now. Getting ready for turkey season that starts May 1 so that have been taking up lots of time learning some new calls, relearning some old ones trying to get blinds sprayed down with waterproofing but it won’t stop raining.
    I like to let my brows grow willy nilly but I do part my groin hair to the left.

• extra pressure at work from last 1 week. will have to continue that for one week more. and the worst is in this whole time i couldnt play shit. thats the longest gape of gaming in my life. going to work around 9 am coming home around 11:30 pm then dinner and sleep thats my routine now 🙂

• @dante LOL I swear everytime you say you didn’t get to game, I’ve seen you on everyday. When you say you don’t get to game, is that like 1-2 hours without gaming? 1-2 minutes? Just need to understand how you spec that out.

• Playing Final Fantasy XIV with friends! And a girl I have fallen in love with ❤ gotta thank the person who gave me this game over a year ago cause its been a blast ❤ thanks @MyLifeForAiur

• @syncrosis thats not me actually. two of my friend uses my account. when they play i think thats what u saw

• @Katsuo I’ve always wanted to go to Germany. So now I can crash at your place when I do, right?

Katsuo: What about you guys? / Anything sexy happened?

Nothing exciting just been stuck inside because of a giant ice storm.

Katsuo: What have you been playing these days?

Cities: skylines, Pokemon Yellow, Starcraft 2 (this happens every year at this time because of Nation Wars), and guitar.

Katsuo: What are you playing now?

Not playing anything just browsing this thread on GX.

Katsuo: Which color is your underwear?

Currently, it’s a metallic black.

Katsuo: Do you pluck your eyebrows vertically or diagonally so your plucking is aligned with Jupiter or Uranus?

Horizontally.

@Gorkie wow your still playing it! Glad to see you’re enjoying it so much.

• @dante Lies!!!

• Katsuo: What about you guys? / Anything sexy happened?

I looked in the mirror.

Katsuo: What have you been playing these days?

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rocket League (no surprise), Hellblade againnnnnnn

Katsuo: What are you playing now?

I’m playing spreadsheet simulator aka working

Katsuo: Which color is your underwear?

Underwear?

Katsuo: Do you pluck your eyebrows vertically or diagonally so your plucking is aligned with Jupiter or Uranus?

They pluck themselves

• Well March was a hugely busy month for me, in RL.

Also, I did some computer upgrades. I changed out my mechanical HD to a SSD, went from Windows 7 to 10, and upgraded my monitor from a 21" regular one to a 35" Ultra wide one. And the cool thing is I did all this for $60.

As for games, I’ve been playing Player Unknown battleground, Far Cry 5, Witcher 3, got an ongoing play by mail style civ 6 game, and I’ve recently got back into golf, playing both The Golf Club 2 , (trying to simulate what the PGA is playing) and Winning Putt, and messing with Dirt Rally too some, because of the monitor upgrade. All this games are like new on that thing!

• What about you guys? Anything sexy happened?

@sYnCroSis Looked in the Mirror.

What have you been playing these days? What are you playing now?

Final Fantasy XV, XIV Online & Mafia III

Which color is your underwear?

What is Underwear?

Do you pluck your eyebrows vertically or diagonally so your plucking is aligned with Jupiter and Uranus?

Nope, I prefer to let them grow into jungles.

Looks like your connection to Gaming Exodus was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.