A gsync favour

I can’t seem to find how low my monitor goes in hz. What is the lowest fps my monitor will drop it’s hz to? Predator Z1 Z321QU

I Google’d it and can’t find anything.

So strange, you’d think it would be amongst the bullet points that sell the bloody thing. I haven’t actually had any problems where that number is relevant, but I really want to know!

Found nothing about it yesterday. What is the lowest setting in Hz in windows or nvidia?

Can’t you see by manually forcing it down in Windows or driver settings?

I’ll check in a little while.

Both in linux and windows the lowest option is 59hz, which I know can’t be the lowest due to seeing gsync working properly with the framerate in the 50s.

It’s 1Hz. There, I solved the problem!

1 Like

Does the Nvidia driver app have a setting? Have you tried to find the PDF manual for the montior? Maybe that notes it. OR they figured no one would care haha

I looked in both windows display settings and nvidia settings. I’ll see if I can find a pdf manual later.

Ideally that should be the case, but I recall hearing a long time ago when someone was reviewing a gsync monitor that there is a minimum hz.

It’s probably 29 or 30Hz. Just so you can watch the glorious 30 fps games shine.

24 for movies and “cinematic” gaming experiences

1 Like

12 for anime :open_mouth:

1 Like

They all have a lower and upper limit, it depends on the panel.

1 Like