AC Infinity Fan - A different type of review

(Please move this if its in the wrong place. )

Alright, normally I do not do this type of thing however recently I purchased an AC Infinity AXIAL 1238, Muffin Fan, 115V 120V AC 120mm x 38mm which my mother swore up and down would be big enough for a vent in the house to drive Air Conditioning into my bedroom. Needless to say it was way to small as I kept trying to tell her, so instead of being out $15 I got a brilliant Idea…

Having replaced the pull fan on my Cooler Master ML120L with this by mounting it on the outside. Now mind you this plugs into a wall socket not into the Computer in order to get power so it is very high speed and gives off alot more air then a regular PC Fan. After checking temps while gaming I can honnestly say that this has dropped my tempatures by atleast 10c+ … as of right now with Opera, Avast Browser, Discord, Microsoft Store and Final Fantasy XIV running in the background I am currently showing 36c normally back in maine before I got this nifty Fan from AC Infinity I was reaching Tempatures over 50c when gaming… and mind you in in Florida, my Bedroom does NOT currently have an Air Conditioner either.

I give this product which I purchased off Amazon 10/10 Stars in rating…easy to mount on my PC and easy to use and gives a ton more air then the regular PC Fans.

1 Like

And I thought this is about some new Assassin’s Creed game :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol. Sorry man

Btw do not buy this fan… 2 months after I got it, the cable ending cought fire.