Alex's February Gamer Challenge

Been a while since I properly beat a game. Just now, I finished DreadOut.

I am working on a proper review (both in video form and for the site) so you might have to wait a bit for that.

However, I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this game. In general, I love horror games in their true sense, not so much for jump scares as much as the atmosphere (one of the biggest reasons I want to get RE7 and I am a big fan of games such as Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Alien Isolation) I believe Dreadout wasn’t as scary as it could be, since they pretty much used the Fatal Frame formula, using a camera to take photos of ghosts and do battle with them, but it was a GOOD game nonetheless. I will be getting the DLC for this one, or the separate game for it? Haven’t figured out what it really was to be honest. Also, I will be going full out on achievement hunting on this one, it’s been a while since a game could make me do that! (apart from MGSV:TPP which I recently began playing again)

As a bonus, I got one of the hardest achievements in-game, getting killed by a cat (literally) by accident. A wonderful way to die! xD