After some deliberation, I have decided that by the end of this year ill be doing another upgrade. The parts I currently have such as motherboard, ram & cpu will be used in a 2nd build which I am going to donate to my cousin who currently only has a laptop which is rather old and crummy. However, this time I will either be going Ryzen or Intel Skylake/Kabby lake… and will ONLY require the following items.
I will not be making a decision untill I see the info in two weeks on Ryzen. I do not want this to be like my last upgrade either so ill be waiting before making decisions and weighing pros, cons, and flexability of the build. Right now however, I am leaning highly at Ryzen and hoping its everything they are saying because if it is not I will be going Intel and not looking back.