Amazon deal

Sgt_T8ie said in Amazon deal:

ShiftySatchmo said in Amazon deal:

Sgt_T8ie the 850 evo is still available and super on sale

Great deal but the difference is $250 + $60 delivery (it pushes past the import tax limit & gets a 15% tax added for my country) for 1TB vs $105 shipped for 750GB… no brainer & I didn’t pull the trigger. This happens to me more often than I care to admit XD

Ahhh well in the states it was a good deal haha

Even with the shipping it’s still a great deal on special here this weekend for $350USD (converted) - normally around the $360-380 mark.

Plus a game!

1 Like

Great deal but the difference is $250 + $60 delivery (it pushes past the import tax limit & gets a 15% tax added for my country) for 1TB vs $105 shipped for 750GB… no brainer & I didn’t pull the trigger. This happens to me more often than I care to admit XD

Even with the shipping it’s still a great deal on special here this weekend for $350USD (converted) - normally around the $360-380 mark.

Plus a game!

If I needed yet another game I’d be even more swayed XD … must not be tempted!

1 Like

Plus a game!

I needed new drives for my next pc so it was easy for me

1 Like

Plus a game!

I need new drives too for my next PC, but I’m on a budget & trying to get it as minimal as possible. As part of an attempt to see what I can build for as little as possible.

I’m now looking at selling my Fractal Design Node 304 ITX HTPC to fund the build. If I can get a nibble at a decent price. This would provide money for the CPU - the only thing where the 2nd hand & sales market doesn’t help us save money.

Plus a game!

I need new drives too for my next PC, but I’m on a budget & trying to get it as minimal as possible. As part of an attempt to see what I can build for as little as possible.

I’m now looking at selling my Fractal Design Node 304 ITX HTPC to fund the build. If I can get a nibble at a decent price. This would provide money for the CPU - the only thing where the 2nd hand & sales market doesn’t help us save money.

I am saving money by not buying a new GPU or PSU, but that’s about it.

1 Like

Plus a game!

I am saving money by not buying a new GPU or PSU, but that’s about it.

Yeah - I need new PSU - but have a good GPU to use. Will keep hold of my Orange Prodigy ITX as a mini gaming PC - maybe try to make room in the lounge AV rack for it. It doesn’t blend in as well as the Node 304 but I just love it to bits.

Ok, I pulled the trigger… 2x 525GB drives are on route xD

5 Likes

Guess what the cat dragged in :smiley:

2 Likes