AMD RX 6000 SERIES GPU

Vega 64 club. Woo Woo.

1 Like

Asus as well!

I kind of am hoping for just an AMD made one, the renders I saw looked slick.

1 Like

Does anyone know when are the GPUs available to preorder? Or preordering isnā€™t possible? Iā€™m bad at shopping.

I havenā€™t seen anything yet.

My conundrum with upgrading is that I have an ā€œoldā€ 2160x1080 monitor that is ā€œjustā€ 60hz. So I know as soon as I got the 500+ dollar GPU, Iā€™d want to upgrade my monitor too. Then suddenly Ive spent nearly a grand. Plus if I went AMD Iā€™d eventually want to do this whole Rzyen 5k ā€œrage modeā€ junk too probablyā€¦ And Iā€™d just wind up playing some shitty indie 2D platformer on it. Haha. Iā€™ll never say never, but I think Iā€™ll still be a Vega64 boy for a decent while still. Frees up more money for my household projects I got going. I do tend to use my kitchen more than I play AAA games!

2 Likes

Yeahhhh. I do everything at 1440p and have a 144hz monitor, so the extra power will be nice. I can hit 60fps in most stuff with the Vega64 already, so having the extra power will be delightful.

3 Likes

While youā€™re all at itā€¦buy LG CX. Be an idiot like me. Buy it.

Tbh, I wouldā€¦ love to get a RX 6800 but after my issues with the RX 5700 I had, I am wearyā€¦ the 3060 Ti I am waiting to hear more information aboutā€¦ Dec I am having to get a new PSU mines been acting up and is nearly 5 years old and past its warranty so we will see what the future holds lol.

I expected them to undercut Nvidia more on price. Do you think theyā€™ll have better drivers too? Only time will tell. Yay competition if it works out

1 Like

If the 6900 XT is truly on par with the 3090, it is $500 cheaperā€¦ That seems like a good undercut to me.

I havenā€™t had driver issues for a while with my Vega64.

4 Likes

Nah I mean the other one that is only $50 less than the 3080. The one people might actually buy. Also, like you can ever get a suggested cost card once manufacturers get their hands on it haha

1 Like