And finally Devil May Cry 5

OMG my clock is 10.3 hours how cute are we?!

1 Like

How long to beat says 11 for main and 15.5 with extras. That’s insane! I did some secret missions and spent like 30 minutes in pause menus probably.

1 Like

Nice, hopefully this means I’ll actually finish a game in the estimated time!!

About two hours in. I’m enjoying this game a lot. It’s crazy over the top, fast paced, and the story doesn’t matter at all. I played the first 3 Devil may cry games back when I was a teen. Never played 4 or the DMC reboot. This game reminds me a lot of Devil may cry 2 with the gameplay of 3. The story is crazy over the top and doesn’t hold the creepy atmosphere of the first game at all. Just like devil may cry 2 did before it. The gameplay is very well defined though like devil may cry 3 was compared to 1, and 2.

1 Like

You should play the reboot. DMC5 is literally DmC Devil May Cry in terms of gameplay. Story is also kinda the same. No one plays DMC because of the story anyway haha

1 Like

I’ve played all the dmc games to date. I like them all. : ]

1 Like

I hated the first two. Especially the second one. It was nearly as bad as the Life of Black Tiger on PS4.

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t like the really old ones now. Back then I did though.

1 Like

I loved the first one I just remember it being really hard compared to 2 and 3. I remember very distinctly that the 2nd one was my least favourite of the bunch.

How could you hate the first one?! It was like Onimusha. Third is still my favorite and it had a half decent story for being a wacky game. Plus you got to kill things by playing the electric guitar, which is so metal it hurts.

1 Like

No it wasn’t. Maybe the fixed camera thing was the same but that’s it. Every DMC after the second one was amazing in its own way. Personally i liked the reboot the most. It was underrated.

13.4 hours is my final time. The game was enjoyable, the story was serviceable. It was better than I expected it to be to be honest, I didn’t go in with high expectations for it though. The 3 characters are a lot of fun. Dante was super overpowered by the time he gets the Sin devil trigger. Overall i quite enjoyed the game.