And the sweet DMC 5 Gameplay and Gameplay trailer is here

1 Like

Will check it out when I get back to wifi land.

and…

39807891_10217489535371975_2335653775919808512_n

1 Like

Those stills look sweet.

1 Like

and finally the gameplay trailer…

1 Like

I’m gonna preorder this and be that guy

2 Likes

I am still stuck with the TV dude in the first one.

Capcom have caught a case of cuntitis.

2 Likes

Screenshot%20from%202018-09-23%2013-05-34

1 Like

After shadow of war, I don’t give a damn about micros. I’ll buy the game and I’m gonna live the game. Yes. Live. The. Game.

They removed the micros and re-balanced it into an actual game…that is still on my list now they they made it a real game. I’m going to play DMC5 but if I get the feeling I’m not powerful as I should be, I’ll use a trainer to unlock skills…unless they remove the garbage and re-balance before I play.

It is super disappointing that they are adding a clear money grab to the game. I’ll skip it until it gets a Shadow of War style update that removes the microtransactions.

2 Likes

guys if u dont want u dont have to spend money, its for those noobs who dont wanna spend time in the game and collect orbs to upgrade shits. same as DMC4 Special Edition

You’re missing the point. The “optional” excuse doesn’t carry weight. If people are willing to pay TO NOT play your game (after they paid TO play your game), you’ve made a shit game on purpose. Don’t drink the coolaid. Watch the video.

1 Like

There was always a way to beat the game and not care about upgrades and collectables, it was called easy difficulty and it was in the game as default. Now you have to pay for easy mode. Next stop: Pay 80 dollars to unlock all achievements. Just a free tip devs.

2 Likes

after watching AJ i kinda agree with u guys now…

3 Likes