ARK: Survival Evolved is free

if anyone cares though :3

1 Like

I tried this game with Kai for few hours and we had no idea what to do in this game. There were no objectives to do things whatsoever. All I’ve did was chopping trees and hitting crazy dinosaurs. Maybe there was more to it since it was 200GB big but whatever.

It’s free so I’ll take it. Will I play it? Maybe, if I’m absolutely super mega bored. Thanks for the heads up!

I’ve tried this game several times with friends. I just can’t get into it. I think its exactly what Katsuo mentioned, there are just no objectives at all that interest me, or motivate me. There isn’t even a proper story. I’ve looked it up and read the story they give, and… I just don’t get it. People build things, and tame animals, but… why?

2 Likes

idk i always loved this game because i couldnt get to play the game properly. XD whenever my friends were playing i had some issue with my pc or gpu. but i watched them go end game (without any dlc) and the end game was i think in the space there were jumping with some space suit in space. killing a big boss up there. that was crazy for me. :3

1 Like