Assassin's Creed Black Flag

remind me on the 12th for Black Flag… I’ve heard it’s good? I got major burnout over AC & never even played my copy of Revelations on the XB360 & then the reports of poor optimisation of the later games kept me form touching them again.

1 Like

sgt_t8ie a lot of people love this one. I got burnt out as well, but for free maybe I’ll try this one again. I played it a while ago on PS4 for a couple of hours and couldn’t get into it.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo I heard it’s about pirates, so that’s a bonus. I really wanted to play Freedom’s Cry (I think?) just to see if Ubisoft actually bothered to handle the slavery aspect well or not?

sgt_t8ie said in Assassin’s Creed Black Flag:

remind me on the 12th for Black Flag… I’ve heard it’s good? I got major burnout over AC & never even played my copy of Revelations on the XB360 & then the reports of poor optimisation of the later games kept me form touching them again.

PLAY Black Flag and Rogue! The rest all suck afterwards (not including newest because I haven’t tried it in order to form an opinion). BOAT! These are the only good pirate games to have ever existed.

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo you already gifted it to me back in our GT days <3

1 Like

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/assassins-creed-black-flag/16/

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Having Black Flag portable with all the awesome side stuff is a sexy proposition! Nice deal going, but I’ll wait for a digital sale as I like having as much digi as possible on Switch.

1 Like

Did you already beat it on a proper platform?

PS4 when it first came out, then PC patched and tweaked to oblivion so it would run smooth (which it finally did).

Beat Freedom Cry as well. Really liked that one too

I wish I had that deal too. Alone ac3 is 40 euros here.

I remember playing 3, loving the setting, hating the character, and overall mediocre feelings towards it, however, I’m still interested in playing the remaster

Just making sure. Wouldn’t want switch to be your first impression.

Lol I hear you and agree. From what I’ve read people are happy based on expectations. Mostly smooth but still 30 fps obviously

ick

1 Like