Assassins Creed Origins good or bad?

i am getting good reviews from everywhere that after Altair-EZIO trilogy and black flag-rogue finally this game is a decent Assassins Creed game. What you guys think? need someone honest reviews who played the game.

I don’t think anyone played it. But I think AC:O is a Witcher 3 game with Zelda combat. From what I saw on youtube, the game is fantastic. I’m definitely gonna pick it up for PS4 next year.

I thought Syndicate was very well done fyi. Evie was great

Wait for denuvo removal or a cracked version. Denuvo destroys performance on the pc version. Aside from that I don’t know how good it is. It is on my list though.

gord0 Technically, Denuvo ruins everything in all games, not just AC: O. A lot of people don’t have issues with the game. But I would definitely wait for Denuvo removal. Not sure why it’s there in the first place.

The whole series of Assassins Creed is a crap :laughing: Bring back Prince of Persia :cry:

katsuo said in Assassins Creed Origins good or bad?:

gord0 Technically, Denuvo ruins everything in all games, not just AC: O. A lot of people don’t have issues with the game. But I would definitely wait for Denuvo removal. Not sure why it’s there in the first place.

One of my new list policies is when a denuvo game gets to the top of my list and it hasn’t been removed, I pirate it.

artem_zmitrovich nooooooooo

gord0 somewhere, Sami is golf clapping

1 Like

syncrosis Just kidding. Although, it’s very unfortunate that AC was born from POP and turned into a milking cow, while Prince is waiting for a rebirth.

P.S.: If you don’t know, Assassins was a spin-off of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

1 Like

artem_zmitrovich warrior within was the bestttt

dante said in /404:

Assassins

YAY : ]

1 Like

gord0 I love the game. I Iove the idea that Denuvo is getting ruined. I loooooove…

1 Like