ASUS ROG Strix Wireless Headset Review

Decent pair of wireless Cans at a Semi-affordable price :smiley: I’ve actually quite enjoyed them and the wireless bit has come in massive handy as now my 2-year old can’t unplug them on me!

Review link - http://www.enostech.com/asus-rog-strix-wireless-headset-review/

Weird. Did they just start making headphones? I’ve never heard of Asus periphs

ShiftySatchmo Been doing it for a little while now. They have more top of the line ‘Strix’ Stuff and cheaper ‘Cerberus’ ones as well. Prob a few random ones at there as well lol.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Don’t they do line of mice named after swords or Roman legions? Thinking I’ve seen Gladius & Spatha or something?

Searched on Google & yeah tehy were ROG line of mice.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Ya, The Spatha looks amazing. Sadly, they didn’t send me one lol

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 I found it funny that Asus chose to incorporate the Strix line & ROG together.

How was the comfort level in long gaming sessions? I have to get a new pair when I return from Oklahoma after CHRISTmas and only game with wireless headsets. I was looking at these a bit as well as 2 others. Can’t even game right now as no headset :frowning:

Sir_diealot The comfort is fine, though I will say around the 2-3 hour mark, things did get a bit sweaty, but other than that they were fine. You can definitely tell you are wearing something, but it’s not that bothersome.

1 Like