Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game

ShiftySatchmo Hey don’t put me with these rejectors (is that even a word lol). I accepted all games you gave me. I’ve even spent several hundred hours playing them and completely ignored every other game that I have in my library because the games you gave me are priority right now! I hate accepting gifts from someone when I’m unable to give something back. You know that already! So shuush and blame the ones that gamezoned you XD

BUT, I’m kinda glad that you have calmed down with giving away the games. Now you have more money to spend for yourself. You can now buy all the upcoming games for PS4 and write some reviews how good these games are. :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo Actually - my rant was more towards the article, than anyone here. IGN like to sell out for whatever’s currently hot, but then pile onto whatever target they can get a cheap shot on. If I can make the jump to why that Edition exists I have to ask why on earth their writer didn’t? Laziness or just to stir the pot?

Yeah - $130 for a deck of cards, a piece of printed cloth, a steelbook, a patch & extra DLC? The statue is 14" tall but still that doesn’t add up to that price!

Is it also a retailer exclusive (i.e. Amazon only? Because don’t get me started on that practice! >:(

1 Like

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

ShiftySatchmo Hey don’t put me with these rejectors (is that even a word lol). I accepted all games you gave me. I’ve even spent several hundred hours playing them and completely ignored every other game that I have in my library because the games you gave me are priority right now! I hate accepting gifts from someone when I’m unable to give something back. You know that already! So shuush and blame the ones that gamezoned you XD

BUT, I’m kinda glad that you have calmed down with giving away the games. Now you have more money to spend for yourself. You can now buy all the upcoming games for PS4 and write some reviews how good these games are. :wink:

You said no to Titanfall 2 haha…so I bought it for myself XD

ShiftySatchmo Ah yeah. Forgot about that one XD
Good for you then. Enjoy !!!

1 Like

Does that mean no disc or you don’t even get a code for the game?

Sir_diealot said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago
OK why do I have to be the one to explain EA’s decision? I fucking hate them with a passion! Caution - I’m coming in hot & salty with this one.

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game"

Silly guy, read the thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ub6 said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago
OK why do I have to be the one to explain EA’s decision? I fucking hate them with a passion! Caution - I’m coming in hot & salty with this one.

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game"

But, but…

2 Likes

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago

But, but…

http://imgur.com/V5bLxQJ

Hmm have to post it as a link… images not working for me.

3 Likes

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago

But, but…

http://imgur.com/V5bLxQJ

Hmm have to post it as a link… images not working for me.

But I was not being a butt sir!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

much with giving games lately. Gutter is my last recipient for a while whenever everspace is out (besides posting keys anyway). Then you guys will miss getting games from me and will say yes next

I’ll do BF1…lol, if available. Looks like the devs at RockFish gave me Everspace for free…

I just got some beta notification about this game. Chose PC, naturally. I doubt I’ll buy it.

ShiftySatchmo You’ll definitely buy it.

2 Likes

Waiting to get my copy from sYnCroSis when the time gets closer. I also signed up for the Beta

The more I see this the more I want Escape from Takarov. Bf1 would be a great campaign though.

Ub6 Is there a release date for that one?

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

Ub6 Is there a release date for that one?

Sorry none that I know of but it says 2016 as a release year… and it is in alpha testing now so, soon(ish) I would think.

1 Like