Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game

In this episode, EA will teach you how to be greedy.

EA to the world “fuck you, gibs monies”

1 Like

demons6i6x Which is why I’m not getting any of their games including Titanfall 2. That nonsense has to stop. I really want Titanfall 2 though xD

1 Like

Butt Stallion craps shinier shit than EA

2 Likes

ButtStallion Not gonna lie, I want pics of dem beautiful faeces.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/l_I20vYQd9I

Katsuo

1 Like

ButtStallion I think I’ve had enough internet for today.

Believe it or not, Amazon has these exclusives for other games. They did the same thing for Lara Croft Temple of Osiris of all games haha.

1 Like

Katsuo dumb ass f**k from EA … milking more $$ … ah somehow in gaming industry this is becoming standard “selling vaporware” :frowning:

1 Like

EA as expected. A big F U to the fans. :dagger:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo How much did the collectors’ edition cost back when Lara Croft Temple of Osiris was released? If it was $130, I’ll start bashing that one too. I don’t see a reason why would a single statue cost $130. It’s insane. Not to mention the DLCs and microtransactions. EA is milking so much money that makes me sick. And yet people are bashing Call of Duty because Activision wants to release IW with MW for $80. Justice for Activision! They are at least hiding that they want money unlike EA where when you open Origin, you can see the home page title “GIB ME MUNIEZ CUZ THIRST” is pushed down to your eyelids.

Okay so nobody buy me this version… I just want the one I can play. :smiley:

1 Like

Katsuo haha like $30 maybe

1 Like

Ub6 hey, it’s craig

1 Like

Ub6 A fairy told me that a wild Andrew is giving away some BF1 games so you might be THE (un)lucky one to get the game \o/
just kidding.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I have returned from the deep dark reaches of the Rocky Mountains. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Katsuo Anything is possible in todays world.

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

Ub6 A fairy told me that a wild Andrew is giving away some BF1 games so you might be THE (un)lucky one to get the game \o/
just kidding.

No way, I was rejected way too much with giving games lately. Gutter is my last recipient for a while whenever everspace is out (besides posting keys anyway). Then you guys will miss getting games from me and will say yes next time.

OK why do I have to be the one to explain EA’s decision? I fucking hate them with a passion! Caution - I’m coming in hot & salty with this one.

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game to show how many inches of EA you can cock gobble.

That all said and done, why are you still pre-ordering from a company with such a bad reputation for squeezing every single cent they can out of their customers? Why are you continuing to support their DLC service? Why are you blindly buying season passes for games , when they don’t even tell you what you’ll get for your money? How the fuck is that tatty piece of shit worth $130?

If you’re willing to spend that money on a game that you’re assuming will be good (not popular, because we’ve already established that people will buy it) why not knock yourself out & give EA’s fiscal account a good old tug job.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie To be honest, I’m only angry about the price. It’s a freaking 5 inch statue. It’s a piece of plastic. And it costs $130. That’s why I’m angry. If they had put a decent price of the statue, I wouldn’t say a thing. Next, I’m also angry that they already announced a DLC and microtransactions for BF1 and the game isn’t even out of alpha phase. That DLC costs freaking ~$49.99. And what do you get with it? Absolutely nothing! A chance to play with the French. How lovely.

I honestly don’t get it why are people buying anything from EA. It’s almost like they enjoy being ripped off.

1 Like