Been gone a while again lol currently in Vermont working on a 100 year old Carriage Barn

Been a long while, had a lot of things change in my life and I guess the lead down the path that I am now flying from Colorado to Vermont to supervise a good friend and clients home remodel that his first contractor not only jacked up his place and do a very shoddy job but then dipped out with the money. Currently working on the barn and then on to a list of things like ripping out his new pine (a soft wood) kitchen and dining room floor. You cant even drop a fork or spoon with out denting this stuff and not only that he didnt clear and level the supports or tighten the seams or seal it. . . Lol is a mess but a fun job and experience never been this far east and its freaking beautiful.

9 Likes

Haha dang three years man! Welcome back. Cool that you’re alive.

1 Like

Welcome back. Looks like you got your work cut out for you with that project.

1 Like

Dang, long time no see :smiley: Nice project you got there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there! Welcome back!

I’ll be actually doing a similar thing to the house I got in Croatia. Can’t wait for the damn pandemic to be over so I can actually start with remodelling. I also got a nice place for the second house where I plan to start building. I haven’t made any progress in terms of planning how the house should look like though haha. I plan on building everything myself (of course with help of few stronk bois). I love doing these things. It’s like lego.

4 Likes

Wtf?! Weird flex, real estate mogul, Mili!

2 Likes

Welcome back! That is awesome though. I wish I was good at building things.

1 Like

Haha I wish just the lead contractor but am moving out here to open a security business

2 Likes