Best FPS games ever?

Unreal Tournament Series, Doom series, Quake series.

The first Doom, back when you used your phone so your computer could call your friends computer.

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

Counter-strike: Source First time I ever joined a clan was because of this game and I still have friends from around the world because of it.

BF3 I started this series with Bad Company 2 and hated it with a passion, a friend talked me into the beta for BF3 and it is still my favorite in the series, especially the Close Quarters maps.

Sir_diealot said in Best FPS games ever?:

The first Doom, back when you used your phone so your computer could call your friends computer.

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

Counter-strike: Source First time I ever joined a clan was because of this game and I still have friends from around the world because of it.

BF3 I started this series with Bad Company 2 and hated it with a passion, a friend talked me into the beta for BF3 and it is still my favorite in the series, especially the Close Quarters maps.

F12 let you spectate the other person lol. I never told my friends xD “How the fuck you keep finding me!?!!?”

1 Like

gord0 said in Best FPS games ever?:

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

F12 let you spectate the other person lol. I never told my friends xD “How the fuck you keep finding me!?!!?”

Remind me not to be naked with your around!

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

removes F12 key physically from kb

1 Like

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

Now I wonder what you would have done 160 lbs. ago!?

1 Like

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

Depends on muscle to flab ratio really. I can’t seem to break 140lbs… since grade 8 I’ve gone up n down from 120 to 140… so when you say 160 i think musclebound hunk or chubby monk…

I am so completely lost as to what is going on. :confused:

schlitty said in Best FPS games ever?:

I am so completely lost as to what is going on.

Also… unrelated…good song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ

gord0 so tempted to move this…

ShiftySatchmo said in Best FPS games ever?:

gord0 so tempted to move this…

I don’t even know where it is, I just go off of notifications and unreads…

1 Like

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

Depends on muscle to flab ratio really. I can’t seem to break 140lbs… since grade 8 I’ve gone up n down from 120 to 140… so when you say 160 i think musclebound hunk or chubby monk…

I think I am still more on the Friar Tuck side of things.

schlitty said in Best FPS games ever?:

I am so completely lost as to what is going on. :confused:

Do not try to understand, you will only damage yourself.

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

1 Like

Half-Life series

Unreal Tournament 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5S4Hcq0nY

I can only think of Dandelion’s Lute getting destroyed in one of the books.

ArsonSami CoD Modern Warfare 3 and Ghost, Battlefield 3 my favorites

I would have to go with Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Call of Duty 2 (I remember playing this game hundreds of hours with my fellow LAN players!) and recently the Bioshock series have left me amazed!

Kingpin: Life of Crime or GTFO