BF1

We should write here if people are interested in the said game :smiley: share links,news and when we can try Beta :stuck_out_tongue:

I am very interested in this game lol I was getting lined up to Alpha test when I had to sell my last rig. If the meeting goes well tomorrow I will be getting financing for our business and will be rebuilding a new rig and this is my #1 wish for a game currently!

1 Like

Oh yeah its on my list. But will have to wait :frowning:

1 Like

I want it to be good, I expect it to be EA. But I’ll be willing to try the Beta when it launches. That’s how I decided that R6:Siege & SW:Battlefront weren’t worth the entry fee.

Sgt_T8ie Very true but just cause its finally WW1 setting I have to get it, been waiting a long time for a new ww1 themed game.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie I would never rate an EA game from Beta. . . We all know how their games release lol and that its better after the first quarter its released.

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC I cannot wait the beta to try myself honestly… :smiley:

1 Like

Only0neKnight These were my thoughts exactly, but then the EA DLC flustercuck started and my enthusiasm dropped away. I’d been saying for so long how WW1 needed its game, it’s just that I don’t know that EA/DICE have done it justice. I’m sure it’ll be slick MP action, but that’s not all that I hoped for.

1 Like

ArsonSami Me either, and I will be buying it no matter what as well as Hardline to complete my collection :slight_smile:

Sgt_T8ie This exactly! If they did it right then the MP will have epic and proper trench warfare

Sgt_T8ie said in BF1:

Only0neKnight These were my thoughts exactly, but then the EA DLC flustercuck started and my enthusiasm dropped away. I’d been saying for so long how WW1 needed its game, it’s just that I don’t know that EA/DICE have done it justice. I’m sure it’ll be slick MP action, but that’s not all that I hoped for.

1 Like

never played any battlefield on release or anything like that, only played bf3 that i won when the 4 already have been released and not many people played bf3 but was an amazing game hope to get a beta for this one with the new rig <3 <3 <3 maybe i could run it with amazing FPS

FPSmadMEDIC All I can imagine is pop-sniping until your side’s artillery barrage starts raining in & you get up & charge across No Man’s Land until you get close enough for the barrage to stop (25% of the time it won’t) & then the opposition can start picking you off at the razor wire. And then if they manage to hold you off they get the chance to counter attack. Still needs a FIFA mini-game at XMas though.

1 Like

ArsonSami I’m interested in playing it and sending you screenshots and videos and laughing at youuuuuuu :wink:

I will get it… eventually.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Not gonna happen i auctioned my kidney to get it XD

2 Likes

I’m hoping to pick it up Day 1!

1 Like

I have 0 interest in that game but I’ll play it if I get that beta thing

Ahw man i want to be a sniper in that game :heart:

Jeroenvh Im selling a kidney you should to and get it so we cna pew pew

1 Like

ArsonSami
I will sell my toe nail clippings collection and with that i’ll get BF1 :heart_eyes:

1 Like