Big changes and been a little absent

So the family and myself have recently made a move to another state and I have let slip a few forums and Gaming Exodus (I know shame on me) We are getting settled in and I should be around more often. We were getting sucked dry out in Denver Colorado and had to get out while we could afford to do so. While this was going on I kinda let this place slip and only gravitated around GTribe being I had a lot of active support and a long term relationship with a lot of people there where as here with the community being small I felt whiny (I know Shame On Me yet again) A lot of you are good friends of mine on just here and some on both GTribe and here and I should of never of forgotten about this great gathering of people. Just went through a bit of depression and slipped away from a lot of stuff in the process. On a better note we are getting settled in and even looking into buying a house so with all hopes in the right direction things will get better and better over the next few months :slight_smile: Thanks teh_g for another great community and I am sorry everyone I forgot this place for a while.

Family should always come first, and while it may suck that you’ve been absent, I know that you’ll always be welcome here when you manage to pop in. All that sentimental stuff out of the way, welcome back Brandon!

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC good to see you back here.

1 Like

glad to see you and that you are ok!

What state did you move to?

1 Like

I’ll never forgive you! :’(

I kid <3

1 Like

0_1476973272597_raw.gif

1 Like

Welcome back! Glad to know you are doing well. Definitely take care of you and your family first.

1 Like

Welcome back, glad to hear things are turning around.

1 Like