Bought a new gpu but something is wrong :(

I had this one in a build for a while and it worked great. Slightly over your budget though. Just make sure it’ll fit in your case it’s pretty huge.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005O65JXI/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_rCCQDbXDCRHFR

1 Like

I also had that and can confirm it was massive, but worked really well.

thank you everyone one of you <3 after i got that cooler everything is fine. no more those sudden huge fps hiccups tw3 ffxv all around 50-70 fps. obviously those videos was showing too much fps but the kind of fps i am getting is really satisfying <3 really thanks guys <3 @Katsuo @ShiftySatchmo @milkywayman @gord0 @teh_g

since i bought the gpu yesterday i was kinda sad cause of the performance. cause i had to take loan from my work to buy the gpu :3 but with the help of you guys everything working just fine <3 :slight_smile: i really am happy

3 Likes

irony i just bought it xD and yah its huge. !!

2 Likes

Did it come with thermal pads/paste or did you have to buy those too?

There was thermal paste inside the box of the cooler

1 Like

Glad you solved it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! It’s a good one. Fairly quiet too for the performance

1 Like

If you can help it Ryzen 7 2700 / 2700x or even Ryzen 5 3600 would be a great way to go… a good B450/x470 or x570 would be a great addition to go with the 1660 Ti and give you a nice boost in everything. Having come off the FX 8320 Am3+ in the past few months on a Ryzen 7 1800x / ASUS ROG Strix B450 I can say with out a doubt its a MAJOR improvement especally over a i5 7500 or even my old Am3+. <Thanks again Shifty & Teh_G>

1 Like